**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Guillotine 2099?

I recently pulled a 6* guillotine 2099. Shes unawakened. I know shes good, but for what kind of content can she be useful for? I've completed basically everything. Would she be a good R3 option?

Comments

• Options
    PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    She is good for everything. Has a ton of use. Use her for quite a lot and have her as R3
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Power drain
    Bonkers damage
    Power burn
    Best AQ potion saver in the game
    Regen
    She doesn't crit
    As her combo rises her damage gets better
    Combo shield

A very good champ with only 1 flaw
    Her damage can be too much and some defender's can die before you can end the fight with a sp3 (you need this to save a 100 hit's in your combo for the next fight)

If you can manage that she is a good candidate for rank 3
  • Options
    ARW2000ARW2000 Posts: 53
    I took mine to r3 and haven't regretted it she cleared a ton for me in act 7 and is a top option for me in incursions. To add to the stuff already listed
    Her phase ability comes in clutch plus her AI uprising synergy is fun to use. She also has a good heal counter on her sp2.
    Yours isn't awakened yet, but once she is that ability provides her with a barrier that reduces incoming damage to 10% of her health, excluding sp3.

If you're still unsure use her for a bit at r2 and see how you like her but she's definitely a solid r3 option.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Very amazing champion!

Not sure if I’d R3 her over some other options though