I can't believe i'm saying this, but I believe Kitty Pride has finally dethroned Quake and Ghost.

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    Kitty isnt even the best champ released this year. Thats Hercules. Lagacy, the man with a r4 Kitty, said that himself.
    So, you see, she can't be the best in the game.
    On a side note, I myself dont believe that one champ can be "best in the game". Every candidate has a weakness or two that other top champs cover. Or you need some prefights, synergy to counter nodes/champs.
    But, gun to my head, I'll say Ghost.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Ghost is essentially debuff immune.

Quake can win any fight without touching the opponent, effectively ignoring all mechanics and nodes.

Kitty has to hit the opponent and cant get rid of debuffs...
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Member Posts: 279 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

Ghost is essentially debuff immune.

Quake can win any fight without touching the opponent, effectively ignoring all mechanics and nodes.

Kitty has to hit the opponent and cant get rid of debuffs...

Read above as to how Kitty's phase is OP, already covered.
    This post is still accurate.

you still haven't responded to @BitterSteel lmaooo
    Because his argument was basically "quake og op girl thas why quake better". There was nothing of intelligence in that essay.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 163 ★★
    Hercules > Everything else

Hercules > Everything else

Hercules has a timer on his immortality and it can be nullified. But I do agree that Hercules is probably #4 in the game after Ghost
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Well now that everyone has said their views here is mine: Kitty is indeed a goddess at her prime however she has no way of bypassing or purifying debuffs like ghost can. And she does not have AAR like Quake has. Only reason Quake has fallen off the grid is due to not being avaiable as 6 star and content with far higher healthpools. Kitty and Hercules are a class of their own so is Ghost and Quake. Kitty being better than Quake and Ghost yes in some scenarios but Overall i say she has not dethroned Ghost and Quake
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

you still haven't responded to @BitterSteel lmaooo
    Because his argument was basically "quake og op girl thas why quake better". There was nothing of intelligence in that essay.
    Well, most of your argument subscribes to confirmation bias.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    @RavenKeeper
    You are saying that Kitty have dethroned quake in general. And then you opened your discussion for debate, yet you didn't answered some of the forum members logical, reason based valid questions like @BitterSteel @Hoitado .

Ok let me ask you in simple words

Can kitty bypass atleast 50% of nodes which exist in game????
    Can kitty do the atleast 70% of content all by herself of the game comparatively.( Which includes the Aw and Aq paths too, reliably and very effectively??)
    Do her damage is ground breaking without boost???

Now let me tell you or revisit the little bit history in case you don't know.
    Quake and ghost were treated as trash when they released. Players didn't knew how to play them. But later players found ways to use them and soon they climbed the ranks to top. Their kit was not designed to break the game , it was unintentional. It was the skills and brain of players which made it possible. Quake isn't available as 6 star yet.

If it's your personal preference that kitty is better than quake, then absolutely fine as I am also not fan of quake either. She's most boring champ ever created in my personal opinion. It's your account, do whatever you like to do.
    But if you are generalizing it as fact and open to debate, then you need to answer some of questions atleast. Otherwise none will take your Opinion (generalizing one) seriously.

Your arguments were not based upon the general counters rather than the selective counters. For example, will you take risk against max Sig namor who counters miss???? Kitty's miss/phase is different than ghost. Kitty's most aggressive utility approach is locked behind her Sig ability. There's a reason why quake and ghost are banned more at high tier wars than kitty.

I don't see your thread as personal opinion one as you are comparing kitty and quake generally. Kitty isn't even close to ghost. For me quake is most boring and I hate her but that doesn't mean she's useless in general. in contrast she's OP and most broken champ. G2099 is best tech champ for me and my roster tho I even have ghost at r3 but she is not for me. But that doesn't mean ghost has been dethroned. G2099 isn't even close to ghost in most of the aspects. I don't like NF but in general is OP. Void is best science for me but in general he don't hold candle to quake or HT(damage wise atleast).
    Personal opinions are welcomed but if you wanna make it as fact generally you need to some valid and logical reason behind it yet you have not answered any question, dodging it.
    I am open to you questions now why kitty can't surpass ghost and quake. Even apoc is way better than kitty in many aspects.

Wish you could have read whole argument rather than pointing out single statment without context
    It was argued comparatively to ghost 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️and other champs
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 312 ★★★
    The best champ is the one you master (and you will use that champ more often - Ofcourse). And here Kitty dominante. It took me a week to (sort of) master her. I still dont master Ghost or Quake at all.

Wish you could have read whole argument rather than pointing out single statment without context
    It was argued comparatively to ghost 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️and other champs
    i thought it was worded funny, relax
    Ok ok 😅😅😅 I get it when I read it once again. Definitely didn't meant that tho😅😅
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Its like saying Ultron is better than Nimrod because he has more general use. Nimrod may be more selective in his primary use being against mutant, but he DOMINATES mutants to the point where you’d probably want to r4 him over Ultron
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Trust me dude, it’s mot worth arguing. Even if it were true that kitty is better than quake and ghost, these comments would be the same and you’d only get clowned on. Better to leave it to yourself and let it show with the content going forward.
  • The_ChumpThe_Chump Member Posts: 141 ★★
    Polygon said:

Its like saying Ultron is better than Nimrod because he has more general use. Nimrod may be more selective in his primary use being against mutant, but he DOMINATES mutants to the point where you’d probably want to r4 him over Ultron

Get where you're coming from but I'd send Ultron to r4 for this very reason. Nimrod is selective and dominates in this area. Ultron is great everywhere but doesnt necessarily dominate anywhere, to the extent Nimrod does anyway. I dont need Nimrod to be r4 to dominate against mutants and so I'm prob better off using these precious resources elsewhere, as r4 will not change much for Nimrod's uses. Ultron needs r4 more imo

Polygon said:

Nah Ultgod is worth ranking over nimrod because he has obviously dethroned quake and ghost.
    Well yeah, Ultron isn’t countered by true strike, cowardice or armour break therefore…

Ultron > Kitty/Ghost/Quake

/s
    You missed the entire premise of this post i see

Trust me dude, it’s mot worth arguing. Even if it were true that kitty is better than quake and ghost, these comments would be the same and you’d only get clowned on. Better to leave it to yourself and let it show with the content going forward.

Yeah I'm seeing that, people don't understand. Oh well
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    If true focus ever comes back (it wont) ill agree with you
    Beewee said:

If true focus ever comes back (it wont) ill agree with you

Beewee here