**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side quest Epic T4CC Selector Bug

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
I selected 4 Skill T4CC after completing chapter 1 of the Epic difficulty (2 after the 1st quest, 2 after the 2nd quest) and when I didn't see them in my inventory I thought it was just a visual glitch so I tried restarting the game but they still aren't there. I submitted a ticket but still thought I would post here in case anyone else was having this issue. I don't have video or anything, but here are some screenshots after the fact. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Didn't see a thread if it is there. The search function doesn't work on the forums so it's basically useless.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its says FRAGMENTS
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I just realized these were fragment selectors and not whole T4CCs, so I did get what I was supposed to. My bad. I did it after a long day and misread the rewards. Thought that seemed too good to be true to have 2 whole T4CC from those quests. 😂 Anyways, my bad.