**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

47mil Ally, Map 6/5 AQ, Gold 2 AW LF 1

I am looking for 1 Experienced Player that can handle Map 6 and help my Ally clear the final hurdle of Gold 2 rank 160 to reach Gold 1.

What I am looking for is an Experienced Map 6 player that can handle all 5 days of Map 6
Prestige must be 10.8k or higher and a big enough roster to handle AQ map 6 and AW when happening at the same time.

AQ Breakdown:
Bg1 map 6x5 Epic, Master & Heroic mods
BG2: map 6x3, 5x2 Epic, Master & Heroic mods
Bg3: map 5x5 Epic and Master mods

AW Breakdown:
All 3bgs are opened and mandatory join. I try to make it Stress Free as possible. Meaning if you give up a death or 2 it's not the end of the world as long as you are trying to get better.

Must Be Active and Available in all 3 Sections of the AQ Map and AW Map.

Must Use Line as Communication is a must. Lack of Communicating means getting let go from the Alliance.

Must place a high priority on Teamwork and being a part of the Team. Teamwork helps our Alliance grow and prosper. I do not have time for Selfish Players only looking out for themselves and not willing to help others.

I also try to create a strong Game vs Real Life Balance. Real Life always comes first for my Alliance members. All I ask is you to communicate if you will be late to join AQ or AW, when you may be able to join AQ or AW, when you are heading to sleep so that your teammates know if they need to cover a path or if you will be gone for several days on a trip. This type of Communication is Highly Important to my team.

For those interested in AQ Scores:
We hit between 345-355 Million for weekly milestones and rank in the top 1200. As our members Rosters expand and prestige gets higher that number has only gone up.

If this is interesting to you please hit me up on Line, my id is zbot34. I will only respond to those that reach out to me via Line as I do not receive notifications from the forums here. Thank you