**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Namor and recoil interaction

So I recently activated my suicides a d started playing around with namor. He's great, and I'm having a good time with him, however I had a thought. I feel like he should be able to "cheese" recoil damage with max sig in the same way ghost is intended to be able to with her hood synergy. Or is this already a thing and I have been unable to achieve it myself? I couldn't find any videos or forums relating to it.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    How should he be able to?
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★

By immediately dashing in after using his special.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

By immediately dashing in after using his special.
    But there’s a gap of time between the special and when you dash. Ghost shouldn’t be able to either in theory but they made it so she could cause of the delay in the recoil
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    That's what I was thinking. It would be nice if his recovery was faster from his specials so he could do that. I think that would be a really cool interaction for him to have, but I suppose that's asking for too much, he's already great.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★

That's what I was thinking. It would be nice if his recovery was faster from his specials so he could do that. I think that would be a really cool interaction for him to have, but I suppose that's asking for too much, he's already great.

I've thought about this, but never really tried. Like.. to maybe start whiffing light attacks or something. But in most cases he can heal recoil from aggressive attacks (either landed or blocked). I agree though that it's an interesting thought.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I don't think it's possible