**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Retirement Alliance

New retirement alliance.

We will run 1-2 AQ map 5 no requirements to join, the glory from running one map a day is about 2K per cycle.

We value balance between life and game. Mature accounts (3-7 years playing) preferred, but all are welcome.

[RET99] The Bone Resting Place

Find me on line DJ-jokes

Comments

• DJ_Jokes2DJ_Jokes2 Posts: 6

This alliance was just created as a space for older accounts to relax. People who use Mercs, or will want to be “competitive” in AW or AQ, this isn’t the place for you.

If you are an older account expectations like, “if you start a map, log in and help finish it” should go without saying. But, if the map doesn’t get completed, that needs to be ok with you.

Personally, to maintain work life balance I only am active Monday - Friday during breaks and lunch during work hours. The game continues to be fun for me and to avoid the spiral into annoyances about bugs and heroes I’m not interested in, this seems like a good fit for me. With the new management tools, AQ will attempt to always be preset to launch so that if you are able, you may join.

If that all sounds like a good fit for you, check us out in game, hit me up on my Line account DJ-Jokes, or just join us.

If you account goes inactive for 3 weeks without some kind of PM that you are going on vacation or whatever, you will be kicked if we are at 30 people.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    That's the exact description of our alliance more or less..are you the only one in the alliance right now? Then you should consider joining us.
    Thanks @mortenhy for the invite.

We are starting to grow, and I have others that will be coming once gifting is over. As with all new alliances it takes time and patience, and it looks like you already have many interested people from your other posts.

If others are looking for a gifting alliance, you are more than welcome to check us out.

• mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    DJ_Jokes2 said:

Thanks @mortenhy for the invite.

We are starting to grow, and I have others that will be coming once gifting is over. As with all new alliances it takes time and patience, and it looks like you already have many interested people from your other posts.

If others are looking for a gifting alliance, you are more than welcome to check us out.

Got it, thanks for the answer mate 👍
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    This sounds just like what I’m looking for. I’ll message once AW rewards are out and my current AQ obligation is done.

This sounds just like what I’m looking for. I’ll message once AW rewards are out and my current AQ obligation is done.

Would love to have you join us.

Contact me on dj-jokes
  • Hey,

I might be interested in Joining, I recently joined this game again after some time off. Looking for a relaxed, non-stress alliance without too much of a commitment.

Hey,

I might be interested in Joining, I recently joined this game again after some time off. Looking for a relaxed, non-stress alliance without too much of a commitment.

Ya, look us up.