**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I didn’t think this was possible!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
https://youtu.be/utSzCqj3Lsg

I love this guy so much! He’s going to R2 as soon as I get cosmic iso!

Any fun paths in act 7 for him?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    PuttPuttPuttPutt Posts: 241 ★★★
    edited December 2021

Great choice, Best cosmic.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Any path that gives opponents armor up buffs makes him virtually immortal, and if the path gives other buffs too he becomes a beast. I would suggest the Ionized Armor path in 7.3.3 (starts with ghost), I LOVED that path with my 5* 5/65. The new variant also offers a good amount of paths that are really satisfying to do with VP, and the last V2 quest might be one of the best places where to have fun with him thanks to the global node which doubles buffs gained and debuffs inflicted ^_^
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

Any path that gives opponents armor up buffs makes him virtually immortal, and if the path gives other buffs too he becomes a beast. I would suggest the Ionized Armor path in 7.3.3 (starts with ghost), I LOVED that path with my 5* 5/65. The new variant also offers a good amount of paths that are really satisfying to do with VP, and the last V2 quest might be one of the best places where to have fun with him thanks to the global node which doubles buffs gained and debuffs inflicted ^_^

Thanks mate!