**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Reduce Gifting eligibility from 14 to 10 days

VinodCherryVinodCherry Posts: 60
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear Kabam - Now due to delay of rewards, it’s very unlikely for someone to move alliances and for Alliances to recruit genuine replacements, due to the 14 days eligibility for gifting season.

Please reduce the pre requisite 14 days

Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    @Treo @Zan0 hey guys, haven’t you read the special note
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

@Treo @Zan0 hey guys, haven’t you read the special note

Read it again.

You can join 5 mins before the event starts. Then 14 days later in the last 5 mins of the event you'll be eligible. Gift during the 5 minutes.
  • Options
    @TheBoogyMan please read “Players who have been members of an alliance for less than 14 days will be unable to contribute……”

You understand it as during gifting, a member needs to stay for 14 days ????

I understand it as it is a pre requisite! So one needs be in an alliance for 14 days ‘before’ event starts to even contribute in the alliance gifting and claim.

Which one is right ?
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★

@TheBoogyMan please read “Players who have been members of an alliance for less than 14 days will be unable to contribute……”

I understand it as it is a pre requisite! So one needs be in an alliance for 14 days ‘before’ event starts to even contribute in the alliance gifting and claim.

Which one is right ?

You’re wrong. It has been clearly explained that you’re wrong. It has never worked the way you’ve described. It has always worked the way others have described.

I don’t know how to be anymore clear than that.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Which one is right ?

It does not read that you need to be in the ally for 14 days BEFORE the event starts. You just need to be in the ally for at least 14 days. You can join a bit later and if you complete 14 days while the event is on, you'll be able to contribute once you become eligible. Just don't gift until you've become eligible. Eligibility timer shows up in the quest.
  • Options
    Cool @TheBoogyMan 👍 in that case it’s all good. I was wondering it was a pre-requisite.
  • Options
    @TyEdge Oh I didn’t know you drafted the rules and BTW I didn’t see any of your replies above for you to get tired of explaining!

If you have zero patience, go do better job!

I have explained @TheBoogyMan the way I perceived it as a pre req. and he was kind to explain it.
    TyEdge said:

Which one is right ?

You’re wrong. It has been clearly explained that you’re wrong. It has never worked the way you’ve described. It has always worked the way others have described.

I don’t know how to be anymore clear than that.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    There was literally a whole separate announcement on 12/1 about this, and there have been tons of topics.

Mentioning the “delay of rewards” was especially ridiculous given that they already weren’t scheduled to arrive until 12/8. There hasn’t been a delay.