**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to R5 Next? Quake, Cap WWII, Angela or Drax? 5* Rhino or Miles?

SashaFierceXSashaFierceX Posts: 30
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I currently have 4* R5's - Starlord, Gwenpool, Voodoo, Hyperion, Archangel, Ghost Rider and Ultron so I am fairly okay with AQ and AW

I just got 4 Science T4CC and 3 Cosmic T4CC and was wondering who to R5 next or hold for a 5*

My options are Quake (sig 39), Cap WWII (sig 21), Angela (unawakened), Drax (sig 40), or bring 5* Rhino (sig 40) to 4/45.

I also just pulled a 5* Miles Morales (unawakened).

I have been doing AQ 5x5 with a 4489 prestige and I tend to favor suicides.

Any advice or feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Who to R5 Next? Quake, Cap WWII, Angela or Drax? 5* Rhino or Miles? 20 votes

4* Quake (sig 39)
15%
LoPrestiSuperman69Anonymous346 3 votes
4* Cap WWII (sig 21)
25%
Spity68RotellyQuick_Silver1mihKhanMedina 5 votes
4* Angela (unawakened)
20%
ZoddymamAfridZzzAgentEdward 4 votes
4* Drax (sig 40)
5%
Yellsome 1 vote
5* Rhino (sig 40) to 4/45
10%
LEBJRRealPastor 2 votes
5* Miles Morales (awakened)
10%
Xcrøss_TRClaydeeezy 2 votes
Wait for better 5*s
15%
SpeedbumpAnonymous346Youngspooky 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    RetroRocksRetroRocks Posts: 68
    If you are running suicides Angela is an absolute beast, her auto-regen ticks over constantly like a slightly better old man logan, and her attack with a couple of furies is insane, a real niche choice, but I think shes fantastic!
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    4* Quake (sig 39)
    Quake serves a unique role for your current roster in that she destroys Mystics in AW attack. She's also amazing for Mephisto who has been showing up in some challenges. She has a unique playstyle though, so if you don't like it, then you should not rank her.

Else, Angela is pretty good, nice to have, but not needed with your roster. I would wait for a good 5 star.

Cap WW2 is also a decent option. But he has low dmg and fighting with him is painfully boring.
  • Options
    Well, I just pulled a 4* Medusa.

That's a good point @LoPresti , I did learn how to use Quake pretty early because she was my first usable 4*
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    4* Cap WWII (sig 21)
    Fun gameplay aside, Cap WW2 will probably save you the most potions and units long term.