**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need god tier science champions

2»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He did not create Nick Fury and I don't think he created Black Widow but when he created S.H.I.E.L.D. he took both to a new level...
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Hulk is close imo
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    He never disappoints me...and unfortunately the golden age list does include maphisto...lol
  • Can we get a little tweak at miles-morales as well???Let his venom blast be random instead of based on opponent class?Change fatigue with amor break??Maybe some extra way to gain evade charges(not only through opponents specials) or a critical gain based on evade charges(like stark spidey?)...
    i mean he has the potential to be great(not necessarily OP),but very good with some nice small tweaks,just show him some love Kabam!
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yeah the Fatigue against Mutants and Mystics is lame and the idea to replace with Armor Break instead is a good one. But otherwise Miles is all right. I think he's great and actually better on attack than regular Spidey because you can manage his evade charges by how you bait specials.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Science has she hulk .. don’t know what you on about