**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

QOL Update - XP bar detail

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I would love nothing more than to know much XP I need to get to the next level… sometimes it’s 1 energy, sometimes it’s a full refill. For the love of god (or whatever godly being you believe in) can you allow us to see the ACTUAL XP!!!??? 😫😫😫
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    That'll never happen, it's one of the oldest and (in my opinion) most simple things to add to the game, and I don't even know if anyone from Kabam has ever responded to why it won't be done.
    It took forever for them to add our Prestige to our profile when that's also a simple statistic.
    You'll just have to get used to that horrible feeling of popping an energy refill only to have your next fight's XP kick you into a new level and full energy.... I hated it every time and glad I've been Level 60 so long that it's no longer applicable.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kinda wish they would get rid of the level system entirely. Just use progression tiers to decide rewards
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Kinda wish they would get rid of the level system entirely. Just use progression tiers to decide rewards

When you’re level 60 the level system is gone and is only progression tiers 😂