We just received aw season rewards adjust the gifting time

Tristan2301Tristan2301 Member Posts: 57
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests

We just got the aw rewards. dec6 for gifting requirement we got members delayed from joining us because of aw pending rewards so please take consideration to us who patiently waited for aw season rewards to give us enough time to gather are members to transfer alliance due to your own delay thanks….gifting time table please adjust #kabammiike
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    This makes barely any impact to participation ability. Reread the gifting requirements… as long as everyone who is supposed to be in the alliance is there within this pre-event 14 day window, they will be able to participate.
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Member Posts: 57
    silentag said:

This makes barely any impact to participation ability. Reread the gifting requirements… as long as everyone who is supposed to be in the alliance is there within this pre-event 14 day window, they will be able to participate.

I don’t have any idea about it cuz I barely transfer into alliance until I get my rewards I don’t think it was possible thanks man..
  • silentagsilentag Member Posts: 432 ★★★

silentag said:

I don’t have any idea about it cuz I barely transfer into alliance until I get my rewards I don’t think it was possible thanks man..

Yeah so if you did today, all that would mean is that you just can’t start contributing to alliance points/rewards til the second day of the event. You still will have the ability to get those rewards, your participation is just delayed. Sucks to have those units sitting and waiting I’m sure, but I guarantee, this is better than cheaters getting to the top of the leaderboards.
  • LeopoldLeopold Member Posts: 4
    I feel very sad right now, didn't understand what it feels like when guys say they never got their rewards until now, I was kicked from my alliance the day the season ended prematurely, I've waited for too long to get the rewards, I just need someone to tell me to stop waiting, everyone keep saying be patient, pls reply honestly to my commentary