**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is aegon real?

2»

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When talking about pulling specific champ, you better take it easy.
    e.g. I want to get VTD yet I still can’t get his 5/6* version for past 4 years.
    I tried over 100 skill dual crystals for 5* NF, no goal until recent nexus from Cav Crystal. I reserved a generic AG for him for over 3 years.
    For Aegon, I’m pretty lucky that I pull him with just one 300 units crystal, and I got skill AG and 200 skill sig stone before that. Thus it is pretty lucky case.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    I still don’t have a 5 star and my 6 star is unduped 😞
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    The beauty that is RNG.

I am also still waiting to finally pull him into my roster as a 5* at least. I stopped open the dual crystals when I realized all I was getting were old champ dups over and over and lots of mutant and skill iso.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

I have him at 3, 4 and 5 star levels and I just got the 5* at random without trying.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    I got the 4 Star so he most certainly exists!
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Jcone33 said:

Does aegon even exist in the game? I’ve been trying to get him for months now and have been disappointed both with regular 5* crystals skill/mutant 5* crystals and legendary, grandmaster etc. basically any crystal where he is a possibility I’ve tried it exhaustively.

I got 6* Aegon from a crystal I bought for 420k gold. Thanks, Platinumpool!
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Markjv81 said:

101 mutant/skill crystals to get mine

I feel like I get worse pulls from the dual-class crystals than from the regular basic crystals.
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

Hi

Hey! You need to awake your 2*! I opened 1k solo crystals for getting the AG and sig stones for him. All are max sig but 2* (sig 40ish)