**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7.3.1 Muscle Wizard bug?

UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
In act 7.3.1 there's a path with can't stop won't stop and muscle wizard which gives mystic attackers unstoppable effect when knocking down the defender. When using sorcerer supreme, I'm directly gaining fury buffs even though I don't have an unstoppable. It work fine with other champions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0tox4BolMw&ab_channel=CountCabbage

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Slow
  • Options
    edited December 2021

Slow

@AverageDesi Slow is on war Machine. The node is supposed to give the attacker unstoppable

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Slow

@AverageDesi Slow is on war Machine. The node is supposed to give the attacker unstoppable

Yes. But the way nodes work is by being an extension of the defenders abilities. Here, it is the defender placing a buff on the attacker. Since it is an unstoppable buff, slow reduces it's ability accuracy.

Think of champions like man thing and Dr vodoo who places buffs on the opponent. If their ability accuracy is reduced, will they fail to place buffs on the opponent?
  • Options

Uvogin said:

Slow

Yes. But the way nodes work is by being an extension of the defenders abilities. Here, it is the defender placing a buff on the attacker. Since it is an unstoppable buff, slow reduces it's ability accuracy.

Think of champions like man thing and Dr vodoo who places buffs on the opponent. If their ability accuracy is reduced, will they fail to place buffs on the opponent?
    Didn't think of it like that, makes sense though. Thanks
  • Options
    BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198

Uvogin said:

Slow

When I use mephisto and the opponent is fate sealed I still get the unstoppable. Same with ghost rider. The hood still gets it even tho the enemy is staggered.

Tigra will not get the unstoppable at all. By thatblogic it would be because of the neutralize however even when neutralized they still get the unblockable buff.

Also, I can't remember which champs it was but a few of them would only get the unstoppable when using a special to knock them down. Heavy attacks should do it also.