**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Real Quick 6* Nexus Decision

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled a nexus out of a basic cav crystal and it gave me a very tough decision.
Awaken Red Mags or awaken Thor Rags (oh that rhymed I’m happy now).

For context: I have Silver Surfer, Doctor Doom, Sunspot, and Namor all awakened, all r3, and at sigs 180, 120, 180, and 200 respectively. If I took Thor Rags (who I could r3 immediately, I’d have all but Hercules of the top 5 r3 prestige champions. Plus, he’s super fun after his buff.

Red Mags is Red Mags. He’s an animal. One of the best champs in the game. Not a prestige consideration, pure functionality.

I have a wide and deep roster, I believe I’m sitting on 27 r3 champions right now (and whichever of these two I take will become r3 28), and I’ll be taking Nimrod to r4 in the not too distant future.

I don’t run double edge and liquid courage.

Help me out, I’m very indecisive!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I personally enjoy Mags more than Thor
  • Options
    Oh, also worth noting I have a 5/65 sig 200 Mags who has been doing the work for me, but we’re starting to reach the point where the 5* stops cutting it
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Mags literally shuts down 33% of the game.
  • Options

Here’s the r3 roster for the full picture.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    mags.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    You don't really need prestige I guess? I'd go for mags becuase I don't need prestige but if I did I'd go rags. Also mags awkaening is super good and all but not necessary
  • Options
    Alright, y’all sold me. I took Mags over Rags. I’ll be popping another featured 6* tonight and it’s possible I pull Rags there, I’d be livid if I picked him now and then pulled him again tonight. Plus I’ve got Shang Chi and Mole Man to rank up already, I don’t need another skill project.

Thanks for the input!