**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War lag, block broken

@Kabam Miike

I'm fed up. It's a week i can't do a war fighr without having MASSIVE issues.

The moment the fight loads and the char meet it ALWAIS stutter or lag spike, ending up in 5 hits in the face as opener. ALL of the fights i've been into.
And the same goes for when enemies dashes or attack you with a medium, the reaction is so SLOW your guard isnt registered and if it is, a perfectly timed parry turns into block dmg.
Seriously how long yet? How much should we bare a complete lack of knowledge into problem solving on your end? This is embarassing. But hey, let's just put more degen nodes, that's fine with me.

If you changed wars in order to "erase the feeling of defeat coming from not being able to fight and die", please change them also into "erase the feeling of hoplesness coming out from a game which lags even on a 100mb line and just in wars".
SO disappointing.

We're filing a complaint as Whole alliance, as no matter where we live or what the connection, everyone in my ally has to start on half hp due to this.

Comments

• MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    edited October 2017
    I share his frustration. Even us last night with the last war until now we see strange fight on war where parry and dodge seem to be useless! While in misisone history goes well ... and not on one device, here we are already in two leaders with about a 60 cases! too lag , issue and glich