**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting Event

ducvietducviet Posts: 9
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I have changed an alliance recently. Can I participate in the Gifting Event alliance solo?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Which date did you change alliance?
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

Doesn't matter he has to be in that alliance for 14 days to start gifting
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★

That’s exactly why it matters. Someone can give him a clear answer as to the exact day he should start gifting.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

That’s exactly why it matters. Someone can give him a clear answer as to the exact day he should start gifting.

The alliance gifting event will have a timer. That will tell him how many days he should wait before gifting.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

The alliance gifting event will have a timer. That will tell him how many days he should wait before gifting.
    The timer will be bugged and say you can't gift until New Year's Day 2025
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    ducviet said:

I have changed an alliance recently. Can I participate in the Gifting Event alliance solo?

You will have to wait until 14 days have passed to be eligible for the rewards.
    that means you should NOT send gifts before that 14 day period passes, or you will not get points (at least that's what I understood)

I've changed alliances recently too. Normally I will become eligible starting with december 24th