**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Suggestion for 6* AG trading problem

JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
@Kabam Miike

I know many people who traded their class 6* awakening gem and got the same class as the one they traded for
And that really makes the holiday event feel sad instead of something that supposed to be exciting or joyful

Here is my suggestion
Please add two more chances to each trade slot, it doesn’t give anyone anything extra, just some chance of getting a class gem other than the one you have
I don’t think that’s in any way game breaking and I don’t think it would be hard to program in game since it’s just refreshing the purchase limit or add to it

Please do this if possible for all the summoners who are sticking with mcoc through ups and down
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    This didn’t happen to me and in fact I got the gem that I wanted but I know many people in that situation and seeing them sad like that made me feel bad so I thought maybe I can do something for them by making this suggestion
    I wish you all happy holidays
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    I do agree with this. I’m unsure why the gem crystal didn’t exclude the gem you used to purchase it, maybe it was hard to code or something, or maybe it just wasn’t thought of. But you wouldn’t wanna change that now since people have already bought it.

What’s the next best thing? Increasing the purchase limit. So then if you get the same class you get a second chance to ‘reroll’.
  • JuroSanJuroSan Posts: 187 ★★
    I just think these are hard times for many people and giving them a reason to get some joy is a good gesture
    Rather than giving them means to disappointment