**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Practical Overseer buff

LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Top 10 things that would make overseer better for day to day content

Importance goes down with 1 being most important

Overseer
1) refresh cosmic mode with Sp3 then move the energize buff to the sp1 and make it 15 seconds
2) change cooldown time for the taunt(and now slow) to 12 seconds
3) Add slow to the heavy
4) change the special ability reduction to plain ability accuracy reduction
7) make parries perfect blocks
8) add more energy damage on to the cosmic mode
9) change the energy damage for punishing special and heavy attacks to include intercepts
10) put a bleed on the now empty Sp2

His new rotation would be getting to 6 charges throwing the Sp3 and then throwing sp1 for energize and then race back to Sp3 to refresh damage phase

Everything else gives him more utility (except the bleed thing, but come one it’s basically a sharp piece of metal he’s slashing with)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    My thoughts if you’re interested in reading more about Overseer buff thoughts
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284773/the-overseers-accessories-and-buff-thoughts
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

My thoughts if you’re interested in reading more about Overseer buff thoughts
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/284773/the-overseers-accessories-and-buff-thoughts

Thanks
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Texas_11 said:

I use overseer every day.

You really don't need to get to the SP3. He hits hard at R3.

I would hate a SP3 rotation.

His taunt is very valuable for me on the heavy.

His special attack AAR could be modified as it really just saves you from mistakes. I could have sworn one time I prevented G99 SP1 power drain. I would like to see it maybe affect classes differently like she hulk.

He’s my first R3 6* and I use him all over the place just because he’s fun what rotation do you use if not the sp3 one?

FYI I use his Sp3 rotation cause the vulnerability also raises the energy damage that’s why I suggested it was refreshed by it for longer fights so for shorter fights it would stay the same just Sp3 would refresh the cosmic mode with however many gamma charges he had when he first went into cosmic mode
  • I still don't get why they didn't add the burst damage on the special and heavy attacks as well