**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 5 star Beast worth to rank up to 3/45 or even 2/35

G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
So i only have 2 5 stars, i have really great 4 stars (R5 stark spidey, R4 dr oct ect.) Kamala and Beast both at 1/25. Next month ill go for Hyperion and maybe a second (Hyperion lol)

I want to start growing my 5 stars, but dont want to use resources on 5 stars that are less than average. I wouldnt rank up, Howard, spidergween, luke cage.

So far i really like Beast at 1/25, nice bleed, strong damage and sp2 stuns a long while. Does anyone have him in higher ranks?
Do you guys think he's worth it?

Some insight would be very helpful.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Beast is very good but needs to be duped to be amazing, I would bring him up to rank 3 as a 5* if you don't have wolverine, iceman or Archangel and 4*s. Definitely, bring him to rank two though even unduped
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    definitely go for Rank#2 ... but whether to Rank#3 it depends on what other 4* 4/40 or 5/50 champs you have and how much resource you can afford to spend on Beast
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    Beast is very good but needs to be duped to be amazing, I would bring him up to rank 3 as a 5* if you don't have wolverine, iceman or Archangel and 4*s. Definitely, bring him to rank two though even unduped

Thanks
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »
    definitely go for Rank#2 ... but whether to Rank#3 it depends on what other 4* 4/40 or 5/50 champs you have and how much resource you can afford to spend on Beast

Thanks, have 4 star, iceman not dupped at R4, wolvie R3 dupped, medusa not dupped R3 and WILL have 5 star Hyperion im november lol
  • Options
    Have enough resources to R4 2 ,4 stars and R3 one 5 stars
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Hes an ok champ, in acrobatic mode he manages opponents power well but his damage is not the greatest because he loses the bleed.

Duped he can regen in acro mode and deal direct damage in freestyle, which makes him decent.

So unduped hes "meh" but duped id say he becomes pretty good.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Dupe him, and then we’ll talk about taking him up. Rank 2 maximum for now though, if you ask me