**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

is this a bug or am i missing something??

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
so i opened around 150 free TB crystals and noticed the amount of small energies wasnt matching what was showed in my stash the first time.
so i opened another batch to compare and im pretty sure im getting screwed over right??

it says i got 55 energies and when i go and count how many i got in stash i only see 15 added, and i was already maxed out in inventory so im missing 40?? this is not including the numbers missing from my first batch that seemed wrong...

im pretty sure on my alt account it said i got 1000 iso and when i checked over flow i only saw 500 in my over flow.... has anyone else noticed resources not matching stash over flow??

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamien said:

Visual bug. Been noted a million times.

so im not supposed to get what im seeing?? makes sense thx
  • Options

dude trade some of those potions already jeez

ive traded loads already ;---; and i was tryna trade for full energies but these "visual" bugs are making me think twice
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

ive traded loads already ;---; and i was tryna trade for full energies but these "visual" bugs are making me think twice
    Ofcource the visual of that should match what you get but in all honesty. Dont think you go exactly or close to it, amount that you should get considering the chances given in crystal. The amount you said showed would be 10 times more than average chance of getting them ot somethin. Its frustrating but you definetly wasnt robbed of anything.
  • Options

Ofcource the visual of that should match what you get but in all honesty. Dont think you go exactly or close to it, amount that you should get considering the chances given in crystal. The amount you said showed would be 10 times more than average chance of getting them ot somethin. Its frustrating but you definetly wasnt robbed of anything.
    definitely sucks, i dont get what the point of opening anything in my inventory, if nothing in the game is ganna work properly... gold crystals are not guaranteed 100% of the time the 30% boost, arena crystals are below average on the "rng" for the unit drop rate, free daily crystals arent showing exactly what we are getting(basically hoping kabam isnt stealing or lowering what we get overall)

i wonder if a visual bug of pulling a Hercules but kabam giving you a antman people would act the same way and just go along with it...