**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you meet the gifting requirements during the event, does it open up?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
Or does it function more like the holiday gift card, where it won’t update once the window starts?

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    hopefully its like when you join a new alliance and the alliance objective bar is red/yellow on the gifting objective. red meaning you joined to late and wont qualify or yellow meaning in a certain amount of time you will qualify for milestones...
    but knowing kabam you will be able to gift and it will show everything but when you try to claim it will have that little red lock next to it..
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna try to push to 40 before then. Sigh.
    I feel like some confirmation in advance would be appreciated here. Fingers crossed.
    Yes. I’m like 36.75 and I’m in 4.4.1 so it’s not a huge deal but id like to know.
  • orpimeSorpimeS Posts: 26
    Use the 75% XP boost. Lasts 3 days. But, you will cross level 40 way sooner than that.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    orpimeS said:

Use the 75% XP boost. Lasts 3 days. But, you will cross level 40 way sooner than that.

I just noticed this boost - is it something you buy or get? I got it on my main and am not sure where I got it from.
    orpimeS said:

It’s the difference between 1800 (with a 50% boost) and 2100 per fight. I opted to save the units, but I also opted to clear classic variants for mastery cores.
  • orpimeS said:

Where do you get this boost?

• DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    based on past gifting event, YES