**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Top 10 Champs in MCOC

Not that I'm great, just giving a shot at it...

1. Quake
2. Ghost
3. Doctor Doom
4. Human Torch
5. Hercules
6. Nick Fury
7. Magneto
8. Apocalypse
9. Hyperion
10. Shang Chi

HM: Black Widow (Claire Voyant), Archangel, Kingpin, Captain America (Infinity War), Magik

It may not be the best, but it's a start. Again, I am not experienced and I am not great at the game

Comments

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Looking at this list, from the top ten, I have played with no. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10. Not Bad
  • K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    My top 10 is
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Doctor Doom
    4. Magneto
    5. Hercules
    6. Shang Chi
    7. Kitty Pryde
    8. CGR
    9. Nick Fury
    10. Knull
    K_P said:

My top 10 is
    1. Quake
    2. Ghost
    3. Doctor Doom
    4. Magneto
    5. Hercules
    6. Shang Chi
    7. Kitty Pryde
    8. CGR
    9. Nick Fury
    10. Knull

Hey, not bad I guess, where's human torch tho, is he no longer a top 10 champ? Sorry, I look at outdated stuff so yeah... Didn't know that knull was that good but if he is, I am going to be upgrading my 4*
    The_HoTU said:

Ghost, doom, magneto, archangel, Hercules, hyperion, cap iw, apoc, nick fury, human torch. No quake because i don't enjoy using quake. My opinion

lol yeah. I have heard that quake is quite boring... But really, is Human Torch now no longer that great?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Guardian
    Guardian 2
    Guardian: maple syrup
    Guardian: return of the moose
    Guardian the phantom butter tarts
    Guardian 3: rise of poutine
    Guardian: Winter lasts forever
    Guardian: Polar bears are closer than they appear
    Guardian 4
    Guardian: Age of Alpha flight

The mere fact that the second entry isn’t “Guardian 2: Electric Boogaloo” almost invalidates all of this otherwise outstanding work.

Thanks
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Ghost
    Doom
    Corvus
    Aa
    Nick
    Apoc
    Mags
    Torch
    Herc

Not really ordered after doom
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Not in any particular order, just a top 10 must haves if possible. Their abilities and mechanics address specific problems in the game. 6stars only sorry no Quake
    1. Magneto
    2. HT
    3. Doom
    4. Ghost
    5. Ægon (We’ll always have AOL kind of contents, he was designed for those marathons)
    6. Hercules (Don’t have him, but do you need still Corvus if you have him?)
    7. Apocalypse (Strong by himself, bye bye to debuff shrug (cleanse excluded) and boost all other mutants)
    8. Kitty Pride ( the idea of going unblockable in any match, take no damage phasing and being able to tanking sp3 is something not to ignore at all)
    9. SP2099 (surprising, but the fact that he can’t gain any buffs whatsoever, powerful power control, and when/if controls issues get fixed this guys popularity will keep going up)
    10. AA / NF. Can’t decide on this one.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    LMAO

Why are u posting so much

Umm... ok.... Sorry?
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    These are my personal favorites and ones that have been most helpful to me (not in a particular order):
    Corvus
    Warlock
    Magneto
    Apoc
    Quake
    AA
    Nick Fury
    CapIW
    BWCV
    MoleMan
    Nocko said:

1. Moon Knight
    2. Doctor Strange
    3. Beast
    4. Iron Patriot
    5. Juggernaut
    6. Green Goblin
    7. Superior Iron Man
    8. Iron Man
    9. Captain America
    10. Rhino

Very accurate imo
    On point!

Alternate reality:
    1. Black Cat
    2. Lizard
    3. Mystique
    4. Scorpion
    5. Sandman
    6. Hobgoblin
    7. Spider-Carnage
    8. Pyro
    9. Quicksilver
    10. Wolverine

Our reality:
    1. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    2. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    4. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    5. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    6. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    7. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    8. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    9. Cosmic Ghost Rider
    10. Elsa Bloodstone

That's because CGR travelled through time!
    edited December 2021

Why are u posting so much

Yo... Looking at how much people hate me, I think I might take a break from this forum.
    Fabwizi said:

1.Groot

Who needs any other champion when you can Groot.

I AM GARBAGE! WAIT A MINUTE I AM GROOT
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

Guardian
    Guardian 2
    Guardian: maple syrup
    Guardian: return of the moose
    Guardian the phantom butter tarts
    Guardian 3: rise of poutine
    Guardian: Winter lasts forever
    Guardian: Polar bears are closer than they appear
    Guardian 4
    Guardian: Age of Alpha flight

Conclusion: guardian top 1
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    1. Ghost
    2. Quake
    3. Dr. Doom
    4. Archangel
    5. Magneto
    6. Kitty Pryde
    7. Nick Fury
    8. Hercules
    9. Human Torch
    10. Shang Chi
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Below Top 10, a list made solely from characters I have played with and a brief explanation:

1.- Hyperion. For me, the most complete character. A reliable source of damage both in attack and defense. He's only immune to poison, but with the consistent damage he can do, that's enough for him. Good swipe, good special attacks. It even has very good regeneration (although it takes time to activate).

2.- Longshot. A brutal damage by incineration with his SP2 if you accumulate enough debuffs on the enemy or he has a lot of active bonuses.

3.- Magneto (white). A brutal damage with his specials, immune to hemorrhage and on top of that his pre-fight ability allows you to stun champions in nodes of immunity to stun (except the final war boss). It also allows you to stun the always annoying Korg even though he still has rock charges active.

4.- Cull Obsidian. A voracious destroying machine with 5 permanent active charges.

5.- Corvus Glaive. It doesn't acquire its destructive power as fast as Cull, so I put it down in gear.

7.- Iceman.
    The lord of immunities.

8.- Aegon. He's not higher on my list because he needs his awakened singular ability, a lot of gems, and a lot of combos for his damage to surface.

9.- Star-Lord. Another that isn't higher on my list because he needs his awakened singular ability and quite a few gems (though not as many as Aegon) to deal good, consistent damage.

10.- Archangel.
    His neurotoxin is a source of brutal damage against non-immune characters.

Below Top 10, a list made solely from characters I have played with and a brief explanation:

1.- Hyperion. For me, the most complete character. A reliable source of damage both in attack and defense. He's only immune to poison, but with the consistent damage he can do, that's enough for him. Good swipe, good special attacks. It even has very good regeneration (although it takes time to activate).

2.- Longshot. A brutal damage by incineration with his SP2 if you accumulate enough debuffs on the enemy or he has a lot of active bonuses.

3.- Magneto (white). A brutal damage with his specials, immune to hemorrhage and on top of that his pre-fight ability allows you to stun champions in nodes of immunity to stun (except the final war boss). It also allows you to stun the always annoying Korg even though he still has rock charges active.

4.- Cull Obsidian. A voracious destroying machine with 5 permanent active charges.

5.- Corvus Glaive. It doesn't acquire its destructive power as fast as Cull, so I put it down in gear.

7.- Iceman.
    The lord of immunities.

8.- Aegon. He's not higher on my list because he needs his awakened singular ability, a lot of gems, and a lot of combos for his damage to surface.

9.- Star-Lord. Another that isn't higher on my list because he needs his awakened singular ability and quite a few gems (though not as many as Aegon) to deal good, consistent damage.

10.- Archangel.
    His neurotoxin is a source of brutal damage against non-immune characters.

Do you have Quake, Ghost, HT, Doom, Hercules, NF, Apoc, Red Mags, Shang Chi, KP, etc. I think many champs are missing... And I think even from your list, Archangel would be like 2nd or something. Same thing with Corvus Glaive and Ægon. But I guess it's your opinion and I respect that. Thanks for sharing