Forum User Awards 2021

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Welcome you spectacular troglodytes and fellow degenerates alike. Welcome to the (unofficial until Kabam sponsors this) Forum User Awards of 2021. Here, you will be able to vote for your favourite/the best forum user of 2021. Now I haven't been here too long, well maybe not, I've been active since 2019. Point is, I don't recall seeing something like this, so why not make something official. No one asked for it, but screw it, this is how ideas start. (Also I just realised, this is my 2500th post here).

Now that's enough rambling from me, here is a URL that will take you to a Google Form with a question asking you who the best forum user for this year is (https://forms.gle/RfkmJn6K1Zr97gtT9 ).

Now there are few guidelines when it comes to something like this, though you don't necessarily have to follow them, it's just a better experience for everyone else if everyone follows them.

1. You're entitled to a single vote, use that vote however you wish.
2. Only vote for people that have used this forum. (Note: If a champion is put in as a vote, if the champion has a forum user(s) synonymous to that champion, it will count as one vote towards the user(s) associated with the champion. However, this is a very iffy territory, so I need to rely on you guys to list out users who are synonymous with champions, the reactions to those comments of users synonymous with champions will let us know of their legitimacy.)

The results will be posted at 13:00 NZT on December 24th if I can remember to come back to the post. (Feel free to @ me to remind me).

Good luck to all of you. Have a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/any other religion-specific holidays that happen around this time and a sweet-as New Year.

ThatGuyYouSaw235

P.S: Due to the Air-Walker clause, Air-Walker by default is No. 1. However he is very kind and humble, so he has offered a seat for an additional No. 1 (in case you haven't caught on yet, that's the No. 1 forum user spot).

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Shutdown coming lol.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Fun idea but this will 100% get closed by mods

I have hope, plus they're also eligible for the Forum User Award.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'm future, put a space between link and parenthesis
This discussion has been closed.