**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Of course it happened!

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Been waiting to trade in my five generics for the 6star but been debating which class I should try to re-roll for if I don’t get the class I am after. I have multiple champs in five classes I wouldn’t hesitate to use it on. But I’ve been pulling my alliance just to see if there’s one class I should really be going for. Made up a nice graphic of the five classes with the champs I would use it on.

The one class I did not want is cosmic figuring I have pretty much every cosmic six star I could want Duped except for Hercules who I am 16 features in on and still have not pulled.

We all know Kabam gives you what you do not want my alliance mates even joked about this but I figured with a chance to re-roll what is it really going to happen twice?

Well the answer is yes cosmic twice! SMH!

Now I know there are worse things that could happen but having to hold the cosmic for Hercules he’s going to be a little annoying when I had so many other champs I would’ve love to use it on in other classes. Not pissed it’s just a game but still is really annoying. Why they would’ve set it up like this especially after the year they just had how hard would it have been to just take out the class that you’re re-rolling.

I’m not sure if it’s a lack of attention to detail from Kabam, or deliberate or just being detached? Either way for a year that has done nothing but annoy most of this awesome community why top it off with things that are just bound to annoy the small fraction of the one percent that could actually do this?

Here’s to better luck next year. Lol

Comments