**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ngl the passive ai fills me with murderous intent

JoshKosh557JoshKosh557 Posts: 2,833 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Just spent like 15 revives on abyss hyperion and he isnt dead 😭 Ill start tryna bait specials when he hits 1 bar of power and he just holds it. at this rate I might end up use more revives on him than the collector 😭😭😭😭, please stop with this ai
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just spent like 15 revives on abyss hyperion and he isnt dead 😭 Ill start tryna bait specials when he hits 1 bar of power and he just holds it. at this rate I might end up use more revives on him than the collector 😭😭😭😭, please stop with this ai

And who are you using to fight hyperion?
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

perfect representation of what I feel rn
    The solo will come
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Typhoon said:

It is plausible that I am using ultron :p
    What the.... I guessed it right before seeing this message
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Typhoon said:

Why
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Unfortunately, your murderous intent is still no match for the defender holding block with 2.9 bars of power.
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Why
    Because he was my best option, I should have brought cap IW instead of prof x 😭
    Or doom. Possible 1 revive fight fully boosted
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Malreck04 said:

This video doesn’t get enough credit:
    https://youtu.be/Td8mcX8E8D0

same happening on map 8.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DrZola said:

Are we still waiting on a game team confirmation of AI changes?

Or has there already been an official post on this?

Dr. Zola

I haven’t seen any confirmation, only thing I’ve seen was the complaints then map 8 went from 3 min timers to 5 min timers. Although this passive AI in map 8 can still lead to timeouts.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It will all be credited to game improvements. It won't be owned up that changed have been made. It will be presented as an in game improvement.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The ai can counter my counters to their counters with their counters.
    The ai holds their specials if below 3 bars like they're holding the last Cars VHS while hanging on a cliff.
    The ai THE INSTANT the bar on their end goes red(sometimes slightly before), they pop that faster than Quicksilver can speed onto a local Burger King.
    The ai also delays attacks when I'm attempting to parry.
    The ai also catches me either before or after I'm able to dex.
    The ai has gotten so smart that it's almost Skynet levels of intelligence.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

DrZola said:

Are we still waiting on a game team confirmation of AI changes?

Or has there already been an official post on this?

Dr. Zola

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/287939/ai-tweaks-and-the-effectiveness-of-taunt/p1

Your thread here is still unanswered unfortunately. It’s been a month now, and I’ve noticed issues for the past couple of months. It’s honestly getting frustrating the radio silence. We know they’ve seen it, the thread was moved to the bugs and known issues graveyard, but still no answer. Ah well, I’ll just keep spending 2 minutes baiting a special, only for them to throw it while I’m dashing and catch me. Fun, I’m having fun.
    It feels pretty pervasive. Working on an alt account with Spam and watching Poppers expire more often than I would expect while AI turtles.

Dr. Zola
  • Options

Typhoon said:

Why
    Because he was my best option, I should have brought cap IW instead of prof x 😭
    Or doom. Possible 1 revive fight fully boosted
    Don’t have doom, also cap IW is better for the path (since he can take pretty much every fight ultron can’t)
    I see. I've seen nagases videos. Never expected him to be that good tbh
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OP must be a whale. Nobody tries to fight Hype with Ultron unless you have too much money to spend.