**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star champs - help button doesnt work properly

When you request help in the arena for 5* after few hours it goes back to the state like you never requested it. This is extremely frustrating. Concerns only 5 stars.

Any solution coming?

Comments

• Options
    OhShinyOhShiny Posts: 48
    5* Champs have a longer cool down rate than the 4* champs. (By a few hours) I think halfway through they are available to request help a second time to assist further with the longer cool down.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    OhShiny wrote: »
    5* Champs have a longer cool down rate than the 4* champs. (By a few hours) I think halfway through they are available to request help a second time to assist further with the longer cool down.

sometimes yes, sometimes no.

and sometimes the second help request doesn't appear until less than an hour to go before they are available.
  • Options
    MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    Jarek wrote: »
    When you request help in the arena for 5* after few hours it goes back to the state like you never requested it. This is extremely frustrating. Concerns only 5 stars.

Any solution coming?
    I have the exact same problem with my 5* Karnak

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Like the guy said above you can request help 2 or 3 times with a 5* due to their cooldown time, it isn't a bug. It's normal.