**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Sorcerer Supreme?

So just pulled a 6* but have no idea what she's good for. My other 6* mystics are Dormammu and BWCV,but I already have Claire 5R5 so not looking to rank right away.
My plan was to rank up 5* Sym Supreme but I'm not sure who would be the better rank up

Comments

• Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    edited December 2021

She's good ... utility lends to a few different ways to play her depending on the matchup.

Think shes worth R2 or should use the resources on my 5*s?(Symb, sassy,tigra)
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    mattress said:

She's good ... utility lends to a few different ways to play her depending on the matchup.

Think shes worth R2 or should use the resources on my 5*s?(Symb, sassy,tigra)
    Yes she’s very good. Love my 5/65
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Sorcerer was my first r3 and I have no regrets. Very nice utility with her slow, nullify aura and regen on block. Not sure what else to say without writing a whole essay. 3rd best mystic in my opinion (behind doom and claire) def worth investing resources into
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Digest something to me, I have them all
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Shes amazing. That regen on block is such an useful ability - especially in endgame content. She also has one of the most reliable nullify abilities in the game. I'm a huge fan and 2nd best mystic IMO (just below Doom and his power gain - without suicides).
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    If you don't run suicides

She's very solid addition to any roster. Her utility from Mystic class brings new things to the table. Easily worth r2 and IMO second best mystic

If you run suicides
    Whatever I just said earlier, forget it, cuz she need to spam specials and it makes her out of top 10 mystic IMO
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

So just pulled a 6* but have no idea what she's good for. My other 6* mystics are Dormammu and BWCV,but I already have Claire 5R5 so not looking to rank right away.
    My plan was to rank up 5* Sym Supreme but I'm not sure who would be the better rank up

She has so much utility packed into her kit, and does so much, so well!

Her block regeneration is great if the opponent has any block penetration, allowing her to be used in some situations Cap IW or other high block proficiency champs couldn't be (just as they can be used in situations she couldn't be like heal block).

Her slow is one of the most accessible and easy to keep up in the game, it's super useful in so many situations. Same with the armour break, a great piece of utility. She also has nullify on Sp1 which isn't the absolute top, but it's still very reliable. Energy attacks are useful as well, along with a bit of energy resistance. Duped, she can have extra ability accuracy making her a domino counter which is great, and extra regen/armour break/power steal/attack.

Sym is amazing, and a much better buff control champ. But sorcerer does most other fights a lot better. That’s not taking anything away from Sym, he’s the sort of champ who is niche but when you can use him he’s an absolute beast. Sorcerer is designed differently, where she doesn’t necessarily excel in one sort of situation but is useful all over.

You kind of have to ask yourself do I need a general champ, or a buff control champ. For me, the fact that sorcerer is a 6* edges her ahead a little as well, but it also depends where you are in the game for whether 5*s are worth ranking for you

Hope this helps!
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    She’s more useful than sym imo, covers a very wide range of fights. Nearly always makes the team. I’d say she similarly wants a high MD number, much more effective at say 4.

I have them both at r5 and use her 4/5 times as much as a guess.

Once you get used to her abilities you can play her in a lot of different ways so especially good in a smaller roster.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    3rd best mystic (personal pov tho). Has insane regen that ticks slowly but steadily (can heal 15-20% per fight comfortably), solid damage and useful slow and nullify by proximity.

There are many ways to play her, that's the best part.

I'd say Sorcerer >> Symbiote but that's a matter of personal preferrence I guess. If you plan Abyss soon, I heard Sym is great there. For all other content, Sorc
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Thanks for the input guys.i appreciate it