**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Mephisto is a new Black Widow before 12.0 update?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    You think 12.0 brought balance? All it did was with the cruel intention to line kabam pockets, which Backfired.. For a bit when the whales stopped spending

Name one garbage champ before 12 that you will put in your teams every time NOW. let me know

New Champs are meant to be stronger which is whack if you follow comics at all, but this makes the whales dig into their pockets, gotta make more reasons to SPEND SPEND SPEND
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    This is the same as every other great champion that enters the contest, those who have him love him/Her and those that don't hate them. Mephisto has several effective counters including any champion that can do damage from a distance, has a legit power control (not %8 power steal at a 30% chance on the L2), fate seal and nullify should also work though I haven't tested them. And Mephistos "immune to passive ability accuracy reduction effects" is nothing like black widow. He's not immune to passive ability accuracy effects ie Spiderman evade, nd evade blades danger sense, magik limbo, he's just immune to effects that would passively reduce his abilities (with the exception of blade)
    arni2 wrote: »
    Dear Kabam,
    I'm playing this game for a long time, I saw great updates and bad updates, good and bad champions. I remember before update 12.0 black widow was a god tier champion due her Sig Ability, prevent accuracy ability of all champions by 100%. I also remember that update 12.0 brought balance to the game by reducing some god tier abilities.
    Lately you release new champion Mephisto which looks pretty cool but, this passive ability is out of the balance. Let's go over it:
    • At the begging of the fight he can disable regen and ice armor, which is fine, but Iceman should create the armor after Sp3. With Mephisto it's not happening
    • He immune to Accuracy ability reduction, which make other champions very weak against him
    • He immune to all debuffs except bleed

Can you please explain me where is the "balance" in this champion where only one who can face him in Alliance wars it's Iceman, others will just die or require a lot of items?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Pertinax

• Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    P.s. mephisto is the god of he'll so he should be on par with dormamu which he is. Very similar to dormamu as annoying to fight, however there are no real counters to dormamu and his degen, at least with mephisto, blade, iceman, and quake all work as true counters to him...
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    P.s. mephisto is the god of he'll so he should be on par with dormamu which he is. Very similar to dormamu as annoying to fight, however there are no real counters to dormamu and his degen, at least with mephisto, blade, iceman, and quake all work as true counters to him...

Yea, noticed in areanas today that when I just sat there and charged quakes heavy, Mephisto became completely impotent. No aura, no power gain, no regen...was a really easy fight although it takes a while lol.
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Guys, you took this discussion to other places.... All I talked about his sig ability which prevent any accuracy ability reduction by 100%