**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is coming in 16.0 next week?

Hi

Next week is another update coming and if it follow the usually trend, then this is a major version update. Every 2nd month we get a major update version. So what is new in this version? Keep up from previous version on what is new in the coming version.

/SC

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You'll get more info in the same week the update will drop
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Can we have this 16.0 came together huge screw-up and issues that p1ss everyone off, that as a result every players get a bunch of juicy "sorry we screwed up" compensations including a few dozens of rank down tickets and other awesome goodies? :)
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Can we have this 16.0 came together huge screw-up and issues that p1ss everyone off, that as a result every players get a bunch of juicy "sorry we screwed up" compensations including a few dozens of rank down tickets and other awesome goodies? :)

I want those rank down tickets
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Afrid wrote: »
    Hi

Next week is another update coming and if it follow the usually trend, then this is a major version update. Every 2nd month we get a major update version. So what is new in this version? Keep up from previous version on what is new in the coming version.

/SC

More BUGS

You stole my comment lol
  • Options
    GaydarGaydar Posts: 14
    Have a willpower bug now that came from nowhere. My suggestion to the game team would be to maybe shut the thing down and hire some competent people to fix it. Maybe set the beers down and actually work....maybe. Maybe stop embarrassing yourselves.
  • Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Hell
  • Options
    At some point you have to think that you have the most icompetent people on the planet, or perhaps the cost of people dealing with the bugs is helpful to the companies bottom line. No conspiracy theory, just logic
  • Options
    ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Gaydar wrote: »
    At some point you have to think that you have the most icompetent people on the planet, or perhaps the cost of people dealing with the bugs is helpful to the companies bottom line. No conspiracy theory, just logic

Gr8 name lol
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    A new AW node that increases incinerate damage by 400%. This will be added to all the Buffet and Masochism nodes.
  • Options
    MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    @Theturdcurler wait isnt that every node.....
  • Options
    I don't know what they have for 16.0 but u can expect enough glitches that might even make u quit the game.
  • Options
    KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I heard it will cost units to log in.... No hyperbole, just what I heard....lol
  • Options
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Gaydar wrote: »

Gr8 name lol

Haha. Helps me sniff the mods out.
  • Options
    TESTING..
  • Options
    YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Kocheese wrote: »
    I heard it will cost units to log in.... No hyperbole, just what I heard....lol

Wot wot
  • Options
    JJGJJG Posts: 145
    shchong2 wrote: »

I want those rank down tickets
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Good luck. As bad as they screwed up AW, and destroyed everyone's main lineup for previous AW.....no tickets.....I believe you will never see them again. It would have to be the kind of bug that explodes phones for those
  • Options
    CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    i hope they will bring T5b with the next update :p
  • Options
    NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i hope they fix AW.

if it hadn't been said in the last 15 seconds, AW sucks - please bring back defender kills.
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Carnage buff incoming!
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    neb wrote: »
    Carnage buff incoming!

Are you serious? You had better be serious
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Just wishing, that prolly is a ways off yet