**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quick tip for gwenmaster

DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
If you have a sig 200 thing, you can heavy right before failing a phase to prepare for gwenmaster's sp2.

You will take zero dmg from the sp2 .

This allows for a lot tries on the same phase except for the coldsnap phase which you'll die over time.

Also on the unblockable version of gwenmaster, trigger protection before getting hit when you reach a 15 combo.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,031 ★★★★★
    Thanks. That will really help me when I do exploration.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    I had issues with her not wanting to let me intercept. I spent 3k units and got stuck on the invisible woman phase. I got her to one charge once and 2 charges once but she just wouldn’t let me consistently intercept her so time was always running out and a few times when I was close. Haven’t been back since.
    I don’t I figured I’d bring in someone like stealth suit or spider Gwen who have smooth actions for intercepting vs doom or Capiw who she just would stand there or walk and light intercept me or dash back.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

I don’t I figured I’d bring in someone like stealth suit or spider Gwen who have smooth actions for intercepting vs doom or Capiw who she just would stand there or walk and light intercept me or dash back.

If you're going for best champs for intercepts, warlock can light intercept her, as she's dashing forward lol. It's almost instant

If you're going for best champs for intercepts, warlock can light intercept her, as she's dashing forward lol. It's almost instant
    I’ll try that I have a rank 2 warlock, thanks