**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Because I'm still playing!

Just because of the collection, the game algorithm is horrible, has nothing to do with fun, only consumption! Not that I have been cheated, but it's all a farce, there's a lot of "legend" selling "ticket" pro "Olympo" and they look thick, are worried about apps that give advantage ... who gives advantage You, giving these absurd rewards to bigger alliances and remains for those who really smoothly! I'm seven with you, but now you turned an album of figurines, it's a shame ... but it's fact!

Comments

• Options
    MldexterMldexter Posts: 9
    If you did not understand what I said, it must be because of the translator ... because they did not even bother to include Portuguese (Brazilian) in options of languages!
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    I am sorry, I don't understand. However what caught my attention was the part about external apps. Yea, Kabam prevents you from using them and it is right. Their game, their rules
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I’m just here for the Nostalgia Critic memes.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Idk what you are saying exactly but you should join a higher aq and aw ally
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Are you saying top alliances are worried about other people getting ahead by using apps but they get ahead because of their war rewards? If so they work hard to be at the top so they deserve better rewards and they use their own skills instead of using an app