AQ break

Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
With Christmas being less than a week away os there any way kabam gives us a week off of AQ? I know most of us play this game almost religiously but it'd be actually fun to not have to bother with mandatory content during the holidays. Which AQ certainly is

Comments

• BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★
    Our Ally is taking the next two AQ’S off. We’ll resume on 8 Jan 2022 (Aussie time)
  • Sime_JuricSime_Juric Member Posts: 83
    Bulmkt said:

Our Ally is taking the next two AQ’S off. We’ll resume on 8 Jan 2022 (Aussie time)

Now that's nice

Highly doubtful that Kabam cancels a full AQ series. I can't recall it happening during past X-Mas holidays. My alliance is switching things up running lower maps because we can get them completed quickly and it allows members to sit out a day as the lower maps can be completed with fewer participants.

Which is what quite a few aliances are doing. And kabam could take a note and take off a week. And then just add 3k glory to the comp package on Wednesday
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Highly doubtful that Kabam cancels a full AQ series. I can't recall it happening during past X-Mas holidays. My alliance is switching things up running lower maps because we can get them completed quickly and it allows members to sit out a day as the lower maps can be completed with fewer participants.

Which is what quite a few aliances are doing. And kabam could take a note and take off a week. And then just add 3k glory to the comp package on Wednesday
    They didn’t last year, I highly doubt they will this year.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Member Posts: 212 ★★

With Christmas being less than a week away os there any way kabam gives us a week off of AQ? I know most of us play this game almost religiously but it'd be actually fun to not have to bother with mandatory content during the holidays. Which AQ certainly is

A break would be nice

So you want them to compensate you because you want them to cancel the AQ series? Wow.

They haven't ever cancelled or rescheduled an AQ series around Christmas. There are people who play this game that don't celebrate that holiday. You have the choice of not playing that cycle or doing an easier or lower map.
    It's not about the compensation believe it or not. I believe more people celebrate than not. If they give a week break people could benefit from it. The 3k glory would be to please the people who don't want to take a week off
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★

So you want them to compensate you because you want them to cancel the AQ series? Wow.

They haven't ever cancelled or rescheduled an AQ series around Christmas. There are people who play this game that don't celebrate that holiday. You have the choice of not playing that cycle or doing an easier or lower map.
    It's not about the compensation believe it or not. I believe more people celebrate than not. If they give a week break people could benefit from it. The 3k glory would be to please the people who don't want to take a week off
    If it not about compensation then just take the week off. No one says you have to do it. I don’t understand why Kabam needs to cancel it instead of alliances just not doing it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    Unlike war season, you always have to option with AQ to either go with a lower map or skip altogether. We do map 7, but the next 2 sets we're doing map 5 for the holidays.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    It's up to alliance leadership how they want to handle AQ around the holidays. Kabam gives us many map options or people could just choose to sit out of AQ during the holidays.
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    It’s been during the holiday many times, nothing will change.

Our alliance is doing 2 BG’s instead of 3 and first come first serve. No stress to clear it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

So you want them to give you something for doing nothing? The entitlement is strong with this one.

So you want them to give you something for doing nothing? The entitlement is strong with this one.
    Yes. And when I'm bored I pound my head on the wall. Does wonders for my complexion. Also explains the entitlement. Comes from working retail and having to deal with stupid people all day
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Just don't play it then if your alliance don't want to.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Yes. And when I'm bored I pound my head on the wall. Does wonders for my complexion. Also explains the entitlement. Comes from working retail and having to deal with stupid people all day
    Maybe stop hitting your head so you don't have these types of ideas.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Member Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Why would Kabam have to force everyone to not play it? Doesn't make sense as many people don't celebrate the same holidays. Every alliance including your own has the choice to skip a cycle if you want. There's literally no reason to shut it down. Anyone who wants a week off can have it whenever they wish.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Member Posts: 231

Just convince your Ally to do lower maps or none in general, doesn't need to be a game mandate. My ally which is usually 7x5 is doing map4 or 5 next week instead. Lots of allys will usually

• 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★

AQ is a choice. We dropped from Map 8 to map 4 for the holidays.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Member Posts: 376 ★★★

alliance's can just Opt out , they don't have to participate just because AQ is running !

Maybe stop hitting your head so you don't have these types of ideas.
    Now what would be the fun in that