**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What content should I do next?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
After I finished the event quest this month I realized that I don’t really have a plan for what permanent content I’m going to do next. I’ve completed everything in the game except labyrinth and abyss (I’m hunting aegon and will do both once I pull him). My options are explore v1, v8, 7.3, or start exploring act 6. I’m leaning towards act 6 because neither of the variants sound fun and I didn’t like a lot of 7.3, especially the paradox nodes. So what do you guys think? I’ll post the top of my roster below if that’s helpful. Thanks.

What content should I do next? 29 votes

Explore V1
0%
Explore V8
3%
zuffy 1 vote
Explore 7.3
79%
Cap366Mobile_P0tat0DarkDuelistAMS94RenaxqqSpideyFunkoTheExit27SuperiorSymbioteSkyLord7000ZeuszeroBigBusterSaltE_Wenis69Masaraksh1ScrubhanChaosMax1012JoshKosh557Scarcity27The_HoTUCiedreKonstant45 23 votes
Start exploring act 6 (I’ll probably do 6.4 first)
17%
CyborgNinja135FiiNCHIronGladiator22Captain_MonticaThe_man001 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Start exploring act 6 (I’ll probably do 6.4 first)
    You’ve got a good sized stash of units to make a big push in act 6. I personally explored 6.2 first when I did it - helps with keeping a positive grind mindset knowing nothing gets worse than 6.2.5/6
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Explore 7.3
    If u have to explore something then 7.3 is the only option that is worth it
    Doing act 6 in 2021 without exploring recent story content first is not at all worth ur time & efforts
    Or u can try V8 to see if u like it, but still the rewards don't make any sense fr the input required
    V1 is the worst option & not even worth looking at unless they buff the rewards or heavily nerf the difficulty
    If u're one of those who just likes to do any content irrespective of the rewards to efforts ratio then u cn go fr anything u like
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Explore 7.3
    As much of a pain 7.3 is, the rewards are undeniably good. Essentially a whole t5cc of your choice, 2 6* nexuses, a decent number of sig stones, r4 materials (probably not first priority for most), and the pretty substantial path rewards. I found it best to chip at exploration slowly, trying doing a path or two every day. Maybe go based off what path rewards would help you at the moment. For example, when I was about to form a 6* crystal, I was more motivated to do a path with 6* shards and actually complete it. When I needed some more t5b to make a rank up, I did a t5b path. Before you know it, you'll have explored the chapter. At least, that's what I did for all of Act 7.