**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just curious

Deder80Deder80 Posts: 615 ★★★
Why is that the more the the get bugged they make the content harder? That’s some some total BS. I’m sure a lot of people will disagree with that but it’s true. For instance look at the side quest. Luge cage in the uncollected is totally buffed up with aspect of death with unstoppable and unblockable attacks. That would be no issue if dex was working correctly. But that it setting us for failure. I’m not saying saying make the content super easy. Just make it so our dex isn’t the one thing we need to not die. Otherwise you die with 1 sp1 from like cage.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I’m not saying MEQ Act 1.1 LC is easy, it is just annoying and you only have small windows to hit him. After more practices it is ok to one shot him in Cav level. The bigger issue is reparry in Act 3.1.

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 615 ★★★
    Reference said:

I’m not saying MEQ Act 1.1 LC is easy, it is just annoying and you only have small windows to hit him. After more practices it is ok to one shot him in Cav level. The bigger issue is reparry in Act 3.1.

Dang man. I have a really good roster even went and bought a brand iPhone 13 pro, yet my dex and more the control issues are preventing me from being able to complete cav without using units and a lot of revives. You’re good man🙇🏽‍♂️🙇🏽‍♂️🙇🏽‍♂️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Not saying it's easy, but you don't need dex to avoid LC specials.
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 615 ★★★

Not saying it's easy, but you don't need dex to avoid LC specials.

I get that. I just saying that it’s crazy that he got unblockable, unstoppable with aspect of death all while dex isn’t working right. I mean I died twice all because the control decided to to let me dex or move at all for that matter.