**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White stars and gold stars?

Question? Do you know if there is a difference on Color of rank stars ? gold or white?

Thx NZ

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Gold means unawakened, white means awakened. Generally, you want the white stars on your champs, since it adds a new signature ability. You can find that here:

• Options
    nightzappernightzapper Posts: 18
    I have another question?
    I have a Doc Octopus white 5 star & a gold 5 star Night Crawler both say they need (6) Tier 4 Basic Catalyst , all other Champions say they need (5) .

So my inventory says I can only carry (5) Basic 4 Tiers Catalyst.

The problem is I can't update or rank those two Champions because it only goes up to 5 ,and I need one more but it won't let me do it .

All other Champions I have no problem because they need only (5).

What do you know or think ?

NZ
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Once you level up you can hold more. They’re probably at a higher rank so they take more stuff then your champions at a lower rank
  • Options
    nightzappernightzapper Posts: 18
    That's the problem I have filled it all up except that one Tier . Only holds 5 in inventory all extras go into a Claim Catalyst before they expire.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Use them to rank other champs. And focus on champs that will help you progress. Go look up guides to figure out who that is. It’s probably not those two.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    *Bronze and Silver
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Best advice is to raise your summoner level and fast. The higher you get the more you can hold