**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Level 40+ for gifting

A lot of players are missing out on this gifting event. It’s quite the grind to level up in this game and I think a lot of new players are really missing out on this gifting event. (Milestone rewards mainly) it’s quite sad that my fellow alliance members will not be reviving any milestone gifting rewards. Merry Christmas !!! … not really

Comments

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

A lot of players are missing out on this gifting event. It’s quite the grind to level up in this game and I think a lot of new players are really missing out on this gifting event. (Milestone rewards mainly) it’s quite sad that my fellow alliance members will not be reviving any milestone gifting rewards. Merry Christmas !!! … not really

A lot of players should have gotten to level 40.
    I started my account a year ago and I'm o ly level 32 and going like one level in like every 3 weeks
    You must be doing something wrong because getting to level 40 within one month is perfectly doable. And since you're already level 32, you shouldn't have any trouble getting to level 40 before the event ends.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m not sure how you are investing time in the game? I play 3 to 6 months out of the year, and have seven different accounts that I’ve created for different challenges and purposes. Three of them are level 60 the other four are all over level 40. Even with just auto fighting to grind for revives, I don’t think I could’ve kept them below level 40 if I wanted to. I get the sting for brand new players and people creating gifting accounts. But I don’t understand how it could’ve meaningfully restricted anyone who has played for any length of time
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

I started my account a year ago and I'm o ly level 32 and going like one level in like every 3 weeks
    F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

What by spending money it takes time to get that high of a level not a month or so it's over a year
    Well obviously you play like 10 minutes a week.
    Actually about 30mins to a hr kinda hard being a single father working full time to play a game that's why I was going to spend during this event but I guess not now
    Sounds like a you problem.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    I went from Level 32 to 40 today alone with a 200 unit 75% XP boost and a handful of energy refills. Haven't spent units on anything else...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

What by spending money it takes time to get that high of a level not a month or so it's over a year
    Actually about 30mins to a hr kinda hard being a single father working full time to play a game that's why I was going to spend during this event but I guess not now
    He seems to have been deleted. It’s almost as if you admit to Intentionally violating TOS, they take it personally.
  • Lovejoy72 said:

F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

He seems to have been deleted. It’s almost as if you admit to Intentionally violating TOS, they take it personally.
    It's hard to delete somebody he might be back even after multiple ip bans

• Makes me think of this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

F_Gifting said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

F_Gifting said:

Kba said:

He admitted to have 5 forums accounts. But I haven't seen anyone else in here acting like him. Maybes he's gone.