**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Switchin' it up?

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
Just curious. When and if you quest do you switch up your teams a lot or do you tend to have a couple of "go to" teams and squads? I don't have the pressure of an Alliance so I tend to switch it up just for fun. If my choice ends up making the quest a struggle I stop. Wait for my energy to refill and try a different team. I do have a couple three guaranteed teams (at least to a certain level) but not pressured to rush.

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    yes and no... let me explain

I have beat but not completed 5.3 (I just get bored)

In 5.3 each chapter is geared to a type part one is mystic so I take Magik, voodoo, guiltine and gwenpool and iceman
    part 2 is tech so I take ultron HB and vision AOU with captain marvel and iceman
    part 3 is mutant so iceman wolverine Hyperion spidey and storm
    part 4 captian marvel thor hyp iceman and magik
    part 5 gwenpool AV BW iceman and captian marvel
    part 6 capt wwii spidey iceman hulk and capt marvel

prior to 12.0 yes I had my go to team of thor doc strange BW capt wwii and wolverine
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Good to know not there yet. And I like that. Cause I like playing a defenders squad one time, the x-men the next, and Avengers...and I have been curious if there are many who play that way or not. I am at the last 3 parts of 4 to completion. Don't rush. Stock pile frees. If I need to give cap 25 t 1 restores I drop the wad and crack a few of the hundreds and hundreds of frees I recieve...so I play around with the teams and synergies and either go, "****! Wrong choice! Start over! Or I press on and take a risk.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I have a team of 5/50 for AQ and one for war that doesn't really change.
    Quests varies, if it's the easy ones like catalyst quests, heroic monthly etc I'll use 3* that I don't have as 4* so I can have a play around with them and see what they do and how they play.

Harder quests I mix it up between a core of 7-8 go to champs depending on nodes/bosses