**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can anyone explain this

https://youtu.be/B78P3HPh98c
Am not sure what interaction is this, but isnt she supposed to get power drained as I had 5paradox charges ? This is the paradox Knock down path in 7.3.2

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Do you have pacify mastery?
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Yes, maxed, would that be causing it, very odd. isnt power drain supposed to be our ability from the node and not enemy ? Pacify mastery states it reduces enemies ability by 30% when stunned
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    I don’t remember the path but don’t see how pacify would come into play there since OP didn’t stun the enemy.
  • Options

Yes, maxed, would that be causing it, very odd. isnt power drain supposed to be our ability from the node and not enemy ? Pacify mastery states it reduces enemies ability by 30% when stunned
    Yeah pacify has a lot of bad interactions with nodes. The node ability accuracy doesn’t separate out parts that benefit the player or hurt the player, it just has ability accuracy tied to the node’s effects. So the node has a power drain from your special, that power drain is linked to enemy ability accuracy.

Not the way I’d personally code it, but it’s the way it works unfortunately. It’s why I don’t run pacify, it messes you up too much.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Noded can't add abilities to your champions, only the champs the nodes are applied to, which is the opponent.
  • Options

I don’t remember the path but don’t see how pacify would come into play there since OP didn’t stun the enemy.

Yeah Purg was stunned when OP knocked her down
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★

Yeah pacify has a lot of bad interactions with nodes. The node ability accuracy doesn’t separate out parts that benefit the player or hurt the player, it just has ability accuracy tied to the node’s effects. So the node has a power drain from your special, that power drain is linked to enemy ability accuracy.

Not the way I’d personally code it, but it’s the way it works unfortunately. It’s why I don’t run pacify, it messes you up too much.
    wow, well, am removing those points, Rguardian was so good on that path until this happened , lol
  • Options

wow, well, am removing those points, Rguardian was so good on that path until this happened , lol
    Yeah I bet! Ever since we started having nodes that have benefits for the attacker, pacify is just less and less useful.

Also you’ll be happy to have removed it when you get to Kang, I’ve seen very odd interactions with his wounded phase!