**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty Pryde.

brownlikebambibrownlikebambi Posts: 386 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Pulled her from the featured and was wondering if anybody had any tips on playing her, does she need dupe/sigs etc. any input would be great!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    dupe makes her a whole other monster, becomes so hard to kill
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    The dupe is very good, but you only need sigs for true focus/miss counter cheese
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    Same, I pulled her from the featured and I was like "cool she is supposed to be pretty good! But like how do I use her?"
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Intercept intercept intercept
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Watch out split milk and cat nip.....
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Watch Lagacy video on how to fully maximize her phasing.... once she gets more than 3 prowess, at certain distance dash at the opponent and Kity Pryde will phase.. any hits or sp fired at her will miss (no damage).. time it to use sp2 while still phasing and the damage will be really good..

There are many others who are proficient with her.. but Lagacy is who stands out for me.. he even explains that it takes lots of practice to get the dashing distance right.. too close and she doesn't phase.. Ghost is defensive phasing while Kity Pryde is offensive phasing..

Congratulations on getting one of the better mutant champions.. some say Hercules is #1 Kity Pryde is #2, for me It's debatable based on how you look at it.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Good to go?