**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Hunt is On

RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
When they first released her, I scoffed.
And perhaps, that’s the price I have to pay for my indifference.
Truth be told, I don’t rate her that highly; yet.

But she holds value to a champion I love dearly:
The Devil of Hell’s Kitchen.

Last Wednesday, I popped the Nexus cavs on offer, and she appeared as a 4-star, next to a 6-star Tobey.
I could not give up on my man Tobey, he is iconic and will get an equally iconic buff in-game.

But today will be the day.
The Nexus cavs will be released again, and she will appear again, ready to be paired with The Devil of Hell’s Kitchen to move his SP3 into his base kit.

With the stars as my witness, I will pull you,
Peni Parker.

Comments

• Options
    Ugh I’m envious @ItsDamien @odishika123
    I have one or two more tries at the 6-star featured (about 17 times and nothing yet).
    And a couple of tries at the 5-star.

Her synergy with DDHK is amazing! It improves his damage by about 15%, and fully ramps up Spider-Gwen too!
  • Options
    I went all out for this - mainly because of DDHK
    And nothing but 3 or 4 star
    Interesting
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I opened 5 just now ...1 5* , 2 4* and 2 3* ...1500 units down the drain .. i just want her as a 6* ..i am 8 6* featured down but can't pull her ..have a 6* Tech AG that i can feed into her right away and r3 . Just let it happen Kabam before this Featured goes.

I have never gone so hard for any champ. Maybe it's my love for Mechs lol
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

I opened 5 just now ...1 5* , 2 4* and 2 3* ...1500 units down the drain .. i just want her as a 6* ..i am 8 6* featured down but can't pull her ..have a 6* Tech AG that i can feed into her right away and r3 . Just let it happen Kabam before this Featured goes.

MAN ME TOO!
    It’s like they know …
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    I need her for her synergy partner, a 5* is sufficient for that.. but a 6* wouldn’t be mad at that.. lol.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    How are those nexusus?
  • Options

How are those nexusus?

I spent in the name of Science 🗿
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★

How are those nexusus?

I've bought cav crystals nexus from the first ever deal. I stopped wasting my money in that deal last week because I have never pulled a 6* champion, only a few 5* and many 3/4* champions.

RNG can be evil over some of us 😢

• Options
    AATT said:

How are those nexusus?

I've bought cav crystals nexus from the first ever deal. I stopped wasting my money in that deal last week because I have never pulled a 6* champion, only a few 5* and many 3/4* champions.

Tell me about it - eye opener for me.
    I feel horrible but will stomach it and do better.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

AATT said:

How are those nexusus?

I feel it's not just RNG , rather conspiracy ..some accounts are rigged ..they won't tell us but i do believe it is . Another example of this is the t4cc drops . They give you what you don't want the most.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rookiie said:

AATT said:

How are those nexusus?

I feel it's not just RNG , rather conspiracy ..some accounts are rigged ..they won't tell us but i do believe it is . Another example of this is the t4cc drops . They give you what you don't want the most.
    You really think that Kabam is going to waste time and energy in rigging SPECIFIC accounts out of the several hundred million accounts that exist? I’ll take some of whatever you’re having, because Reality sucks.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Rohit_316 said:

Rookiie said:

AATT said:

How are those nexusus?

You really think that Kabam is going to waste time and energy in rigging SPECIFIC accounts out of the several hundred million accounts that exist? I’ll take some of whatever you’re having, because Reality sucks.
    I especially love how everyone's mini accounts get into Kabam's good books.
  • Options
    NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    Rookiie said:

Rohit_316 said:

MAN ME TOO!
    It’s like they know …
    Rookiie said:

Rohit_316 said:

MAN ME TOO!
    It’s like they know …
    Cmon man Kabam knows everything. What you want most, some of your personal info(literally) and your address. That’s why they gave you bad luck and that’s why I opened 4 emails just to complain to Kabam and you should do the same since I got good luck after that.
  • Options
    NH2 said:

Rookiie said:

Rohit_316 said:

MAN ME TOO!
    It’s like they know …
    Rookiie said:

Rohit_316 said:

MAN ME TOO!
    It’s like they know …
    Cmon man Kabam knows everything. What you want most, some of your personal info(literally) and your address. That’s why they gave you bad luck and that’s why I opened 4 emails just to complain to Kabam and you should do the same since I got good luck after that.

I wish that would actually work OP.

Now @Rohit_316 while my rational side tells me Kabam don’t target specific accounts - it sometimes feels like their algorithm is a little more complicated than pure RNG.
    It sometimes feels like they group champs into categories (meta, useful, useless) and assign higher drop rates towards the less favourable categories.
    I know I’m going to get Disagrees for saying this, but I won’t lie, that thought has crossed my mind quite a few times.
    The case for T4CC is purely random imo.
  • Options
    6-star featured recap, 18 tries:

4x Medusa (good, but I didn’t need 2 extra dupes)
    4x X-23 (*expletive* Kabam)
    3x War Machine (going to R3, I prefer WM to Peni anyway)
    2x Rogue
    1x Overseer (great)
    1x Venompool (great)
    1x America Chavez (buff potential)
    1x Guillotine
    1x Blue Cyclops

8/18 pulls made me happy: Medusa 2x, WM 3x, Overseer, Venompool and Chavez (will get buffed).
    But no Peni to pair with DDHK 😔