**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW 'temporarily disabled'

When anyone in our alliance attempts to start AW we see this and cant get in what is going on now?!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Becasse. It Down to tomover.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    @Gamer is correct. There was even a message sent in game that there would be maintenance on Sunday preventing wars from being started after 9PM CST.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    This message is sent every week. Matchmaking is disable from Sunday night to Wednesday afternoon. Every. Week.
  • Options
    Yeah but usually it says coming soon not able to even go into WG selection etc. This is weird from what im used to but if thats what this is then at least it will be back up again soon. Thanks for the info guys.
  • Options
    Like @Fluffy said war is disabled weekly after 9PM CST so not sure how this can be different than what you are used to. The coming soon you see is either for a) AQ which is starting today at 2PM CST or b) AW which opens up tomorrow around noon CST.
  • Options
    Usually it says nothing it is not openable as if you can start/place but again if it is all that is going on then great. I know its not just me because my officers arent used to seeing it like this either which my 2nd alerted me after he attempted to open aw as he does all the time.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Usually it says nothing it is not openable as if you can start/place but again if it is all that is going on then great. I know its not just me because my officers arent used to seeing it like this either which my 2nd alerted me after he attempted to open aw as he does all the time.

Then the coming soon that you see does refer to AQ which opens up in a little over 3 hours. Thus not a bug.