**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AI and User reaction following Third Specials

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
I am getting creamed following the AI's third specials without any time to react. Can't evade. Can't block. As soon as the animation is over for the third special the AI is on top of me combo-ing me. This issue has been going on for a while now and there are other posts and videos about it, however I have not seen any Mod address it.

Please address this.

And for posterity's sake, it's on an Android, Galaxy s7

Comments

• Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    ^^^^^^^ Bump ^^^^^^
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I just got hit with Hyperions heavy attack as soon as s3 ended. Please address this asap.
  • Options
    Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    Agreed. This needs to be fixed, both ways, when you or the AI uses SP3.

And once again I'm pretty sure this is a game issue, not a device or client side issue. The problem here is that there is literally NO recovery time after you get hit by an SP3 or use an SP3.

Almost gave me a heart attack when the AI starts flying towards you at top speed as soon as an SP3 ends, then you lose your SL combo, or you die in less than 5 hits because the AI's damage is insane.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    agreed. it's OC. using a SP3 should not give the AI the right to dash in immediately making you block or get smoked.
  • Options
    I sent in a support ticket. I recommend you all do the same since this hasn't been getting addressed here.
  • Options
    Anyone have any video evidence?