**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I know we have bigger fish to fry...

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
But any chance the devs will ever look into the heavy attack reach on XL champs? Namely Moleman, HB and KG for starters. Especially since landing heavies ties into their abilities. They are XL champs, and have a larger character model. Larger legs and arms.. one of them even slings it's rider at the opponent. How is it that their heavy attacks seem to have near zero horizontal movement?

I think what compounds this issue, is that as XL characters, they create more horizontal space when evading. Which makes sense, and it's actually one of the reasons I like to play XL champs. But this doesn't translate into forward movement in a heavy attack. Not only do they remain stationary, but their arms almost seem to shrink. 🙂 That may be a slight exaggeration, but most of you know what I mean. It's actually visually comical in many cases. And yes, I can hear the defender laughing when it happens.

Anyway, I think most players will know what I mean and agree. Perhaps the devs agree also, no idea. I know it's certainly not the first time mentioned, but just throwing it out there again... (Moleman reference)

Comments