**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting giveaway competition!

A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
Grateful for the early support of my YouTube channel! As a small way of saying thank you I'd like to run a fun little competition for my subscribers, with a prize of 1 GGC/equivalent in-game gift (this prize will rise by 1 equivalent rate for every 100 subs gained before the competition closes)! The competition will run for 3 days and close at 12pm GMT on Sunday 26th December 2021. I will then post a follow-up video (date TBC) with the results of the top randomly picked potential winners and work down that list to try and get in touch with the winner.

Rules:
1. Entrant must be subscribed to my channel - I will verify this when contacting potential winners :)
2. Your first answer is the only entry. Further entries won't count and spam will disqualify you.
3. Entries after the deadline unfortunately won't be counted.
4. Currently only one winner, but if the prize pot increases I may opt for multiple winners to share the love!
5. Have a merry Christmas and happy New Year!

Check out my channel for entry and more details!

Comments

• Options

A_NAZ said:

Rules:

Well guess I'm out as well. Good luck to the others
    😂 I wish you all the ebony maws in your near future 🎉
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

A_NAZ said:

A_NAZ said:

Rules:

Well guess I'm out as well. Good luck to the others
    😂 I wish you all the ebony maws in your near future 🎉
    Thanks! For you too. Hope we don't miss him
    That’s worse than one of my jokes 😂
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★
    Forgive probably dumb question, but where is your channel?
  • Options
    edited December 2021

I’d share a link but I genuinely don’t know if that’s allowed on forums or not anymore 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 Good luck if you’re entering 😊
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    A_NAZ said:

I’d share a link but I genuinely don’t know if that’s allowed on forums or not anymore 🤷🏽‍♂️😂 Good luck if you’re entering 😊

This type of content won't take you very far, if you're roasting other players. You'll become the next prof hoff.

Also, 1 GGC per 100 subs, when you have only 109 subs is way too high demand. I appreciate the try but i don't think such attempts will get you subscribers. People want content, but won't subscribe when their subscription will get them 1/100 chance of getting a GGC.
  • Options
    edited December 2021

This type of content won't take you very far, if you're roasting other players. You'll become the next prof hoff.

Also, 1 GGC per 100 subs, when you have only 109 subs is way too high demand. I appreciate the try but i don't think such attempts will get you subscribers. People want content, but won't subscribe when their subscription will get them 1/100 chance of getting a GGC.

Hey @TheBoogyMan, I appreciate your thoughts and feedback. The roast is not what it may sound like, it’s light hearted humour as I poke some fun at some sloppy fights from friends of mine who play at masters level (so don’t judge it before you’ve watched it is all I’d say). They all enjoyed it and it was very well received. As for the 1 GGC per 100 subs, that was not really important. It was just something I threw in as a if it somehow happened. Don’t let it detract from the guaranteed GGC I’m gifting the competition winner already. Small prize sure, but it’s a small start. As my channel grows I may be able to do bigger things. For now it’s just a show of gratitude and it’s the thought that counts 😊
  • Options
    If I could edit the post and remove the “extra GGC per 100 subs” I would. This is not supposed to be some sub-grabbing attempt. Simply a thank you for early support and opportunity to do a giveaway while the gifting event makes it easier to do so! Best of luck to anyone entering, that’ll be the last from me here on this ❤️
  • Options
    sleimonsleimon Posts: 34
    A_NAZ said:

Grateful for the early support of my YouTube channel! As a small way of saying thank you I'd like to run a fun little competition for my subscribers, with a prize of 1 GGC/equivalent in-game gift (this prize will rise by 1 equivalent rate for every 100 subs gained before the competition closes)! The competition will run for 3 days and close at 12pm GMT on Sunday 26th December 2021. I will then post a follow-up video (date TBC) with the results of the top randomly picked potential winners and work down that list to try and get in touch with the winner.

Rules:
    1. Entrant must be subscribed to my channel - I will verify this when contacting potential winners :)
    2. Your first answer is the only entry. Further entries won't count and spam will disqualify you.
    3. Entries after the deadline unfortunately won't be counted.
    4. Currently only one winner, but if the prize pot increases I may opt for multiple winners to share the love!

Check out my channel for entry and more details!

• Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Subscribed merry Christmas eve
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    We’ll see how this goes lol