**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Impossible to deal with opponent recovery times

BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
Had this issue been addressed by the team?

Is it part of the iOS input bugs?

It’s absolutely unbearable this month with the new fad for the AI dexing everything.

Gameplay for me has been reduced to reparrying and throwing combos. Everything else is completely unreliable.

I’m on iPhone 12.

Affected actions WRT recovery times…

Punishing specials
Punishing heavies
Punishing blocked attacks
Intercepting an opponent standing up
Sidestep and light intercept
Backdraft intercepts
Dashing back from hitting an opponent block
Heavy spam in corner

I’m sure there’s others but all of the above regularly get intercepted by the opponent. Since the new update occurrences are much more frequent and instead of being intercepted, when attacking an opponent that should be in some kind of recovery animation and unable to initiate a movement, I get sidestepped/evaded and punished.

Curious as to who it affects (certain OS, phones?) and when we can expect a fix?

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Android OnePlus 8t. No issues so far with respect to ai timing. Did a lol run few days through and not face any issues except maybe a couple in the entire run which could be chalked up to fatigue and my error
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Sorry I should have added this has been going on for months. I think since parry/dex, so July?
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Android. Last few months have gotten progressively worse on my phone. There have been multiple threads about this over the last 2-3 months and no comment from the team. "Working as intended" smh