**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new offer [Merged Threads]

AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why is it that some people get this offer but others don't?
Also why do I see some people on android getting a free 2* crystal but I don't?
5nopgzoybjdn.jpg
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    dzvg5ysmvw66.jpg
    zs21ycypb3qh.jpg
    these are the offers didn't get any of them.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm using Android phone, but I haven't seen this yet, weird ... maybe the game developers dislike me and purposely leave me out ... :(
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is probably another one of those offers that is for android only, but NOT for all androids ...
    Kabam changed it last time, I don't see why did they not learn from the last mistake
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Have you force closed the game? It came to me via mail first
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is probably another one of those offers that is for android only, but NOT for all androids ...
    Kabam changed it last time, I don't see why did they not learn from the last mistake

must be for the samsung galaxy series then
    Imac7065 wrote: »
    Have you force closed the game? It came to me via mail first

did it didn't get it
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Didn't get it.

@Kabam Miike
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I got a 2* king Groot from a 2* monster crystal that is an android exclusive today
  • Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    same here, no offer
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    I'm on android but didn't get an offer
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    I don't see an offer like that either. Just some 2* spooky crystal. It is whatever about the crystal. The offers I am sure are balanced on both ends iPhone vs android. IPhone does and seems to always have the edge and Kabam's preference. I say this cause the could fix the legend run situation.

I guarantee that if it only worked for Android users for legend run times that iPhone users would want kabam to eliminate the legend run program. I am not asking for that to be done. Just make it balanced and fair for both. Maybe take time totally out of the equation. Or limit time as a variable in choosing a legend.

I know some legends and heard of other stories where legends are kod or running on fumes before they reach the mini boss in aw tier 1 and 2 on old map. Others would have to do the heavy lifting for them, but their a "legend". The system is a joke. The legend program is so watered down. I don't see how pumping your champs with suicide masteries and attack boosts then fighting for 3 to 4 hours make u a legend.

The fact that 100% LOL with a r4 5* now does not qualify you for a legends title is ridiculous. You have to have more skill to get through that.
  • Hey gang,

I'm going to talk to some folks and see what's going on with this offer. I'm sorry for the inconvenience it's causing. :( Once I have details, I'll update y'all.
  • Hey y'all -

So it looks like this specific offer only ran from October 15th to October 22nd. Trying to purchase it now wouldn't work as it's already expired with Google. D:
    @Kabam Vydious soq0yparw2d5.png
    It's supposed to run until movember 2nd, and I also didn't get my free 2* :'(
    Hey y'all -

So it looks like this specific offer only ran from October 15th to October 22nd. Trying to purchase it now wouldn't work as it's already expired with Google. D:

I bought the offer today (24 Oct).
    I can provide a screen shot of the verification email if you want it
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
  • Millybear wrote: »

You should be able to buy the Cursed Crystal Bundle within the game, however the 2-Star crystal should pop when you log in. Close out of your app entirely and open it fresh, if you can. If you still aren't getting that 2-Star Crystal, you'll need to reach out to our Support Team.
    The_One wrote: »

The World Food Day Bundle involving 3-Stars is no longer available. Did you purchase the Cursed Crystal Bundle? This one has the Mephisto Crystals and runs until November 2nd.
    Millybear wrote: »

You should be able to buy the Cursed Crystal Bundle within the game, however the 2-Star crystal should pop when you log in. Close out of your app entirely and open it fresh, if you can. If you still aren't getting that 2-Star Crystal, you'll need to reach out to our Support Team.

The World Food Day Bundle involving 3-Stars is no longer available. Did you purchase the Cursed Crystal Bundle? This one has the Mephisto Crystals and runs until November 2nd.

Cursed crystal, I didn't get the other one
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Did you not get the free 2* champ crystal? That sucks, bro. I got a 2* Venompool and raised his sig level from 4 to 5. Changed my life, to be honest.

How do I reach out to the support team?
  • Millybear wrote: »

You can do so by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen in MCOC. From there select 'Support' and you'll be taken to our ticket submission form. You can also contact them by clicking HERE.

Ah, so that's where the confusion would come in. I apologize for that, I should have been more clear in my first statement about the offers. Hope you got something cool out of those crystals!

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    So how do we get the 2-star monster crystal?

You can do so by clicking the gear icon in the upper left corner of the main screen in MCOC. From there select 'Support' and you'll be taken to our ticket submission form. You can also contact them by clicking HERE.

Ah, so that's where the confusion would come in. I apologize for that, I should have been more clear in my first statement about the offers. Hope you got something cool out of those crystals!

Thanks but no, duped 3* quake.
    All the rest 2* as expected to be honest
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Thanks Kabam! Loving my free 2* King Groot. Ultimate Collector here!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You answered it already. It's only on android.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Sorry forgot to add in that I am on the latest update on can you guess what?
    Android
  • Same here..
    Didn't receive any offer, neither on mail nor in game..
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Same reason half my alliance used to get 2x units for odin or panther, and I haven't gotten a unit deal in 2 years or more. Kabam
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Sorry forgot to add in that I am on the latest update on can you guess what?
    Android

Well, can't blame him for assuming you're not when your name is "Appleisgod"... haha
This discussion has been closed.