**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank-up thoughts

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Seeing as how the level-up event is going on and I have the resources to rank up a 6* champion to either r2 or r3, I thought I'd put it to a vote to get some perspective on things. All champions listed are 6*s and unduped unless otherwise specified.

Rank-up thoughts 21 votes

Kingpin
52%
BitterSteelabqberEtjamaIronGladiator22RenaxqqSoyheyor123LpooBlôdletterZura_1Wooptyfrickendoo13579rebel_ 11 votes
Thor Ragnarok (sig 20)
4%
Rookiie 1 vote
Captain Marvel
0%
Emma Frost
0%
Miles Morales
4%
LBN1 1 vote
Bishop (2-3)
4%
Fabwizi 1 vote
Elsa (2-3)
0%
White Magneto (2-3)
14%
buffajrFilledPizzaRiptide 3 votes
Omega Red (5*, sig 88)
9%
TendersquadDragonUnleashed 2 votes
Save the resources to r3 Mojo (sig 135) when you get the mystic t4cc
9%
Cap366JoshKosh557 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    One additional thing: Kingpin would be a no-brainer if not for the fact that I have my 5* fully ranked up at max sig.
  • Options
    Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Kingpin or Wags, depending on needs/roster
  • Options
    Since the voting was pretty clear, I went with Kingpin. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok (sig 20)
    Since you already have Kingpin at 5/65 max sig, I would have went with Thor. He’s a very, very, very fun option and has high prestige if that is something you are looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I'll probably rank up Thor eventually. I liked him in the EQ. All of these are champions that I like, with the exception of Miles who was my Christmas gift pull and I haven't had time to test out yet.

However, the reason I brought up Kingpin is that he can go to r3 eventually, especially since I have a skill t5cc at the ready. Might as well have him waiting at r2 until then. He will go up sooner or later.