**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Holiday goft

I’m reading so many complaints and so many praises for the gift..for the unhappy bunch what do you think you be considered a justified gift…Im not happy or unhappy but I thought a 2-3 6 star rank up was coMing since last year was the 1-2

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Its the christmas goft a nice rank 1 to 2 gem for cav players and a 6 nexus plus 6 star sig stones for thronebreakers. I dunno what goft the lower players got. Its after all thr cchristmas spirit of gofting by kabam i mean gifting... 😁
  • LeellisonLeellison Posts: 20
    Free goft always the best haha.. it's free..just take it..
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Obviously I mean gift but now I know the age bracket on who is responding

I'm curious as to which age you think likes to have fun.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 832 ★★★★
    I've never seen a Goft. What does it look like? Does it have feathers or is it furry? (sorry OP). 😄
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

I’m reading so many complaints and so many praises for the gift..for the unhappy bunch what do you think you be considered a justified gift…Im not happy or unhappy but I thought a 2-3 6 star rank up was coMing since last year was the 1-2

It's still free, and a generic. I don't think I will complain about a free one.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Would it really have been hard to read what you were writing before you pressed submit?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    It free I’m not somebody who got spoiled young so knowing when to be grateful. And it was a nice gift no place from a login in u getting something give there at least has value.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

Frnkielo said:

Would it really have been hard to read what you were writing before you pressed submit?
    Just as hard as it was for everyone to ignore the typo

Frnkielo said:

I'm curious as to which age you think likes to have fun.
    I’m curious as to what your definition of fun is

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    GOFT
    Should be a way to set a prestige minimum on who gets to comment
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Should be a way to set a prestige minimum on who gets to comment

Do I qualify for that minimum? 🗿
    Also since it’s a gift - I don’t really think we have a right to decide what it is. Imagine your relative gets you sneakers on Christmas 2020, then 2021 they get you a pair of socks - it’s the same thing. We don’t really get to bash them because they didn’t come through with their gift.
    If it’s good, great.
    And if not, well 🤷🏻‍♂️