**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lets talk about 2099 Spiderman

How cool is he?
Im intending to take him r2 but i want to know of peoples opinion if this guy is solid r3 potential he is unduped and i dont have any Science that trumps him. So whats the opinion of yours if you have him especially, i love his animation im not gonna lie.

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Don't expect high damage in most fights but he has buff immunity and very good passive power control, which is why I've taken mine to r2 and possibly r3 in the future.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I took mine straight to R3 and he crushes it on nodes with buffet or true strike. He's a lot of fun to play. For the big damage you'll want him awakened but still worthy of R2 at least unawakened.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    There was a mega thread active on S99 a month ago... You can check it out.
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★

There was a mega thread active on S99 a month ago... You can check it out.

Can u post the link
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

Don't expect high damage in most fights but he has buff immunity and very good passive power control, which is why I've taken mine to r2 and possibly r3 in the future.

I recently was about to max out 5* red gaurdian for this buff immunity thing we facing in contest. And as soon as i put 120 sig stones into him next day on Gifting day pulled this dude from featured from all the 6* featured. Kareta mike takes him in war so theres definitely high levels content purpose he can serve.